Demon's Souls Issue
Started by Seventhson89

1 posts in this topic
Seventhson89

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Jul 2018
Sad  07-01-2018, 07:35 PM -
Hey guys, I'm new to using this emulator so idk if I'm doing something wrong but here's a short rundown of the issue, Im running the emulator on a PC with a GTX 1060 3GB, I tried running Demons Souls in both Vulkan and OpenGL and I keep getting about 30 seconds into the tutorial level (Perfect 30fps up to here) than the game just straight up freezes and fps usually reads around 7-10 fps and I just get no response whatsoever, Ive tried tweaking the settings based on a couple other posts I've come across on here with I'm either ending up with the same freeze or a fatal error message. If anyone is able to shed some light on this I would be very happy, DeS is only Soulsborne game I haven't finished yet, starting to think I may just have to buy a second hand ps3 lol. Thanks in advance.
Light Zale

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Jul 2018
07-21-2018, 07:17 PM -
(07-01-2018, 07:35 PM)Seventhson89 Wrote: Hey guys, I'm new to using this emulator so idk if I'm doing something wrong but here's a short rundown of the issue, Im running the emulator on a PC with a GTX 1060 3GB, I tried running Demons Souls in both Vulkan and OpenGL and I keep getting about 30 seconds into the tutorial level (Perfect 30fps up to here) than the game just straight up freezes and fps usually reads around 7-10 fps and I just get no response whatsoever, Ive tried tweaking the settings based on a couple other posts I've come across on here with I'm either ending up with the same freeze or a fatal error message. If anyone is able to shed some light on this I would be very happy, DeS is only Soulsborne game I haven't finished yet, starting to think I may just have to buy a second hand ps3 lol. Thanks in advance.

Hey seventhson, I think yours was due to the ragdoll effect. The new builds should have fixed that. If not, then the build that worked for me was 6692