White Knight Chronicles 1 + 2 Progress?
Started by YuNeroi

1 posts in this topic
YuNeroi

4 posts 2 threads Joined: Jun 2018
06-17-2018, 06:34 PM -
So i know there are a still a whole plethora of games out there that either don't work, are only In-Game or Intro, and i do completely understand how difficult it must be to develop and get games to work in the emulator.

Alot of games that i love are playable, but there's 1 (or i guess 2) game(s) that i dearly love that I would love to see progress made on. And that's White Knight Chronicles 1 + 2.

They both crash at the Character Creation screen, WKC2 crashes right when it gets to the screen and WKC1 crashes after creation. The last emulation update on the games page is from almost a year ago (2017-7-01 for WKC 1 + 2017-7-31 for WKC2).

I was just wondering if there would be any possible future progress on the game's compatability. I'm not rushing anyone or blaming anyone, let alone whining. I'm just legitimately curious. I know it's not a very popular series, but it's highly underrated. I have the games on disc, but I had to sell my PS3 a while ago due to financial reasons so I cannot even play them.
1vierock

7 posts 1 threads Joined: Jan 2018
06-23-2018, 07:23 PM -
yes they will be fun if we can get ingame!