Is ni no kuni fully playable if i skip all cutscenes
Started by cns00

1 posts in this topic
cns00

7 posts 3 threads Joined: Oct 2017
03-24-2018, 10:13 AM -
I know that the game has issues with the cutscenes so I have to skip the cutscene before it ends. If i do that then will I be able to play the game from start to finish without the emulator crashing?

I am scared of playing the game and the emulator will always crash at a point in the game and I can't get past that point

Has anyone been able to play the game from start to finish? If yes then on which version number of the emulator id that possible?
Raigor

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Apr 2018
04-10-2018, 05:31 PM -
(03-24-2018, 10:13 AM)cns00 Wrote: I know that the game has issues with the cutscenes so I have to skip the cutscene before it ends. If i do that then will I be able to play the game from start to finish without the emulator crashing?

I am scared of playing the game and the emulator will always crash at a point in the game and I can't get past that point

Has anyone been able to play the game from start to finish? If yes then on which version number of the emulator id that possible?

I started playing the game recently on the emulator as shown Here. With the latest update the cut-scenes are working, so far no major issues.