Hello There, Guest! Register

Eternal Sonata [BLUS30161]
RPCS3 v0.0.5-6550-252ddf808 Alpha | HEAD

Intel® Core™ i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz | 8 Threads | 15.96 GiB RAM | AVX+ | TSX

Goes Ingame.
Has random crashes when compiling shaders sometimes, but gets further each time you run it. Framerate slows down after loading a save, but smooths out after entering a battle. Crashes after first battle in Vulkan.

Screenshots:
[Image: xw45OxS.png]
[Image: VqyfLmS.png]
[Image: jHrUEoW.png]

Gameplay Footage:

Note: OBS did not capture game audio, but music and voice work without stuttering or glitching. All sound drops when compiling new shader caches, and requires a restart to come back.

Log File:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xUWpnE...KlwvF6pCro
Thanks for the report, everything looked fine apart from the thread title which shouldn't all be in capitals even though it does display that way in the window title it's best to check with the compatibility page and see what we use for the other IDs. I did fix it though, so not an issue.
(03-21-2018, 08:45 AM)Asinine Wrote: Thanks for the report, everything looked fine apart from the thread title which shouldn't all be in capitals even though it does display that way in the window title it's best to check with the compatibility page and see what we use for the other IDs. I did fix it though, so not an issue.

Thanks for the info! I will make sure to use that for any future postings.