Cannot get games in fullscreen
Started by Azathoth

2 posts in this topic
Azathoth

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Dec 2017
12-06-2017, 08:28 AM -
Hi all,

I'm having a strange problem with the emulator, in that I cannot seem to get the game to run fullscreen. I have an actual fullscreen display of the emulator output, but the actual game takes up roughly a quarter of this. What makes this stranger is that each graphical option changes the output. OpenGL puts the screen in the bottom left quarter, Vulkan puts it in the top left quarter, and DirectX12 runs it fullscreen but crashes the game so is useless. I was wondering if anyone had anything that I could try to remedy this? I think I've tried changing every graphical option with no luck. I am trying to run Demon's Souls, and I have a GTX 980, with the most recent drivers. Thanks in advance.
lil N I N J A

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Dec 2017
12-10-2017, 10:17 PM -
(12-06-2017, 08:28 AM)Azathoth Wrote: Hi all,

I'm having a strange problem with the emulator, in that I cannot seem to get the game to run fullscreen. I have an actual fullscreen display of the emulator output, but the actual game takes up roughly a quarter of this. What makes this stranger is that each graphical option changes the output. OpenGL puts the screen in the bottom left quarter, Vulkan puts it in the top left quarter, and DirectX12 runs it fullscreen but crashes the game so is useless. I was wondering if anyone had anything that I could try to remedy this? I think I've tried changing every graphical option with no luck. I am trying to run Demon's Souls, and I have a GTX 980, with the most recent drivers. Thanks in advance.
hi i have exactly the same problem and i cannot find something that could help me
AldoMC

2 posts 0 threads Joined: Sep 2018
09-19-2018, 06:03 PM -
(12-06-2017, 08:28 AM)Azathoth Wrote: Hi all,

Hello, this particular issue started happening on my PC as well. Vulkan output on top left quarter and OpenGL on bottom left.
I have no idea what causes this but it started after updating to latest build.
I found some kind of solution by messing with dpi related stuff on compatibility settings.

If somebody knows what´s going on, please do share your knowledge in this post.

Thanks!