Ni No Kuni is too bright with white game menu
Started by Ironmaw

2 posts in this topic
Ironmaw

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Nov 2017
11-22-2017, 04:59 PM -
I am having a problem with the game Ni No Kuni. The game runs great and at high speed, but the in game menu is white with no texture and the in-game graphics are too bright especially in the cut-scenes. I have tried all the different APIs and messing with the various settings in the RPCS3 GPU and CPU setting automatically loading libraries. Nothing works... When searching for others experienccing this problem I have only seen two other people wh o had the exact same problem, but they apparently had no solution. I cant find this bug mentioned in the support thread either so I decided to start a new thread about it.

My system specs are i7-7700 k @ 4.8 ghz 32 GB ram 1080 GT With the latest drivers.

Attached Files
.7z   Rpcs3 log files.7z (Size: 150.45 KB / Downloads: 0)
cns00

7 posts 3 threads Joined: Oct 2017
11-25-2017, 09:01 AM -
i also had the same issue when i first tried to play the game. this bright light is caused by missing textures. to solve the issue of the bright light you have to go to settings --> gpu --> then enable the option white color buffers. quit the emulator then restart it and the issue will be solved

i know the game runs great. it runs great for me also. unfortunately now it is not fully playable. the game will hang at the end of custscene so you must skip cutscene before it ends. also the emulator randomly crashes during the game so i recommend not playing it now and wait until a proper version of the emulator is made

btw soon ni no kuni 2 will be released for pc. many people are demanding for ni no kuni 1 to be also released for pc and the game developers know this thus there is a big chance that ni no kuni 1 will get released for pc some time in the future after ni no kuni 2 is released for pc

i know u are dying to play the game. so am i. good things come to those who wait Smile
This post was last modified: 11-25-2017, 09:02 AM by cns00.
skyr9999

5 posts 2 threads Joined: Nov 2017
11-29-2017, 08:29 PM -
Problem still exists, i post reports ii Ingame forum here - https://forums.rpcs3.net/thread-196848.html