Arcade Games
Started by Mindinis

4 posts in this topic
Mindinis
Unregistered

02-02-2016, 12:57 PM -
Hello guys, I know the emulator is in early stage, but is there news about launch arcade PS3 games ? I know that emulator can't run commercial games and so on, but how about psn arcade (Nba Jam, Tony hawk etc.) Thanks. Wink
tambre
Unregistered

02-02-2016, 03:00 PM -
(02-02-2016, 12:57 PM)Mindinis Wrote: Hello guys, I know the emulator is in early stage, but is there news about launch arcade PS3 games ? I know that emulator can't run commercial games and so on, but how about psn arcade (Nba Jam, Tony hawk etc.) Thanks. Wink

Why post in homebrew section? I'm pretty sure those arcade games would still be "commercial" games.
You could probably dump them and grab some firmware files from your PS3 and see if they work.
Mindinis
Unregistered

02-02-2016, 04:28 PM -
I don't have my PS3, I sold. Is there any way to download arcade game and just run through emulator ? Is it bad idea ? Big Grin
Because you said that firmware or smth is required.
tambre
Unregistered

02-02-2016, 05:03 PM -
(02-02-2016, 04:28 PM)Mindinis Wrote: I don't have my PS3, I sold. Is there any way to download arcade game and just run through emulator ? Is it bad idea ? Big Grin
Because you said that firmware or smth is required.

We don't support or help piracy on the forum. You need to obtain the games and firmware files legitimately.
If you want to play PS3 games, get a PS3. I have no idea about arcade games though.
Mindinis
Unregistered

02-02-2016, 05:17 PM -
Ok thanks I will try, but if anybody has info about arcade games let me know thanks. Smile

btw great forum.