Setting up Logitech Controller
Started by Blimbleton

1 posts in this topic
Blimbleton

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Sep 2017
09-20-2017, 02:06 PM -
Hello. My name is Blimbleton. I recently have aquired your emulator and i was just having a small issue with the i/o and mapping configs.

You see, I personally own a Logitech f710 as my controller for pc. it works with other emulators fine, as wel as my other pc games, but unfortunatley when i set the controller to xinput in the i/o config, it wouldnt recognize my controller. Going into the Keyboard config showed it was still mapped to my keyboard, no big deal, this happened with my ps2 emulator. unfortunatley, it doesnt recognize when i press my controller buttons to map the keyboard to my controller at all, and whats more, it also doesnt allow to open the "controller to configure" and "controller status" scrollboxes; they just stay gray and blank.

I have tried restarting the emulator several times and restarted the computer once in order to solve this, but so far, no dice. While i easily could play the game with the keyboard, I would very much prefer to use my controller, and any help with this issue would be appreciated.
Samishii00

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Sep 2017
09-23-2017, 01:43 PM -
Got similar problem, mine being there is no controller box at all.
Is it because this build don't have it or something ? Don't know.

[Image: 979242nocontrolleroption.png]