Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch [NPUB30932]
Started by Asinine

55 posts in this topic
Lgn

12 posts 0 threads Joined: Jan 2018
01-10-2018, 03:48 PM -
(01-09-2018, 07:28 PM)arashokami Wrote: Yo!

I am happy with Ni No Kuni and only had a few crashes but was still able to continue from save but I reached a point where the game cannot go any further. I played the game up until you get to the island with the fairies and after collecting the 8 pieces of art and talking to one of the brothers, the game gets stuck in an endless loading screen... this is as far as I got with the game. Please let us know when this has been resolved. Love the progress so far and game runs smoothly (Core i7 4790, GTX 1060)

Oh no! I just started playing this game, it's amazing and it runs pretty well. Anyone esle have the same problem of that particular area in the game? How many hours in the game are you anyway?
arashokami

7 posts 0 threads Joined: Jan 2018
01-10-2018, 04:11 PM -
(01-10-2018, 03:48 PM)Lgn Wrote:

I am happy with Ni No Kuni and only had a few crashes but was still able to continue from save but I reached a point where the game cannot go any further. I played the game up until you get to the island with the fairies and after collecting the 8 pieces of art and talking to one of the brothers, the game gets stuck in an endless loading screen... this is as far as I got with the game. Please let us know when this has been resolved. Love the progress so far and game runs smoothly (Core i7 4790, GTX 1060)

Oh no! I just started playing this game, it's amazing and it runs pretty well. Anyone esle have the same problem of that particular area in the game? How many hours in the game are you anyway?

I think around 8 hours or so into the game... I had multiple freezes but after restarting the game and loading save game, I could continue, but as stated above, there is actually a point where you can't continue (unfortunately) and I hope it will be addressed by the RPCS3 team soonish.
Lgn

01-10-2018, 04:25 PM -
(01-10-2018, 04:11 PM)arashokami Wrote:

I think around 8 hours or so into the game... I had multiple freezes but after restarting the game and loading save game, I could continue, but as stated above, there is actually a point where you can't continue (unfortunately) and I hope it will be addressed by the RPCS3 team soonish.

Yes, i understand. I just finished Demon's Souls and i've got a lot of crashes but i've managed to end the game anyway. Have you tried launching the game in openGL or other different options? Does it still freeze in that particular spot?
This post was last modified: 01-10-2018, 04:25 PM by Lgn.
arashokami

01-10-2018, 06:13 PM -
(01-10-2018, 04:25 PM)Lgn Wrote:

Yes, i understand. I just finished Demon's Souls and i've got a lot of crashes but i've managed to end the game anyway. Have you tried launching the game in openGL or other different options? Does it still freeze in that particular spot?

Yep, tried OpenGL and different CPU settings / GPU settings and kept going in infinite loop at same point :/
Lgn

01-10-2018, 07:21 PM -
(01-10-2018, 06:13 PM)arashokami Wrote:

Yep, tried OpenGL and different CPU settings / GPU settings and kept going in infinite loop at same point :/

Sad
Can you share the save file so i can check if the same happens on my pc? I don't really want to start to play and being stuck after a while.
What version of rpcs3 are you using?
This post was last modified: 01-10-2018, 07:39 PM by Lgn.
arashokami

01-10-2018, 07:45 PM -
(01-10-2018, 07:21 PM)Lgn Wrote:
(01-10-2018, 06:13 PM)arashokami Wrote:
(01-10-2018, 03:48 PM)Lgn Wrote: Oh no! I just started playing this game, it's amazing and it runs pretty well. Anyone esle have the same problem of that particular area in the game? How many hours in the game are you anyway?

Sad
Can you share the save file so i can check if the same happens on my pc? I don't really want to start to play and being stuck after a while.
What version of rpcs3 are you using?

Using version 0.0.4 6304 and here is latest save: http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/..._00001.zip
Lgn

01-10-2018, 09:04 PM -
What is the exact point are you unable to load? I've spoken with the 2 guys on the caravan (?) and i'm in a strange 2d world with a lot of rooms, is it further away?
I died in a fight vs a gigant jellybeam LOL. It's probably the boss of that "area". I've no idea what i'm doing. Are you able to get to that point?

http://www.ign.com/wikis/ni-no-kuni-wrat..._Godmother
This post was last modified: 01-10-2018, 09:22 PM by Lgn.
arashokami

01-11-2018, 04:56 AM -
(01-10-2018, 09:04 PM)Lgn Wrote: What is the exact point are you unable to load? I've spoken with the 2 guys on the caravan (?) and i'm in a strange 2d world with a lot of rooms, is it further away?
I died in a fight vs a gigant jellybeam LOL. It's probably the boss of that "area". I've no idea what i'm doing. Are you able to get to that point?

Yeah if you were able to speak to those two guys and continue, you are further then me. Can you please upload your save and I will test if it's maybe the version of Ni No Kuni I am using or something ?
Lgn

01-11-2018, 10:52 AM -
(01-11-2018, 04:56 AM)arashokami Wrote:
(01-10-2018, 09:04 PM)Lgn Wrote: What is the exact point are you unable to load? I've spoken with the 2 guys on the caravan (?) and i'm in a strange 2d world with a lot of rooms, is it further away?

Yeah if you were able to speak to those two guys and continue, you are further then me. Can you please upload your save and I will test if it's maybe the version of Ni No Kuni I am using or something ?

Sure, i've made a txt with all the information inside:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15JcRpC...vdAhaNDLfv

Rpcs3 settings and version, savefile and my version of the game.
I'm actually using 388.71 drivers, if you want some other info just ask me.

Let me know if you were able to go further.
This post was last modified: 01-11-2018, 10:58 AM by Lgn.
arashokami

01-11-2018, 11:11 AM -
(01-11-2018, 10:52 AM)Lgn Wrote:

Thank you very much, will download now and let you know if this version works Smile

(01-11-2018, 11:11 AM)arashokami Wrote:
(01-11-2018, 10:52 AM)Lgn Wrote:

Thank you very much, will download now and let you know if this version works Smile

Tested it last night and working perfectly with the version you told me to download.
This post was last modified: 01-12-2018, 04:59 AM by arashokami.