Window size in 4k (playing P5)
Started by Babymech

0 posts in this topic
Babymech

2 posts 2 threads Joined: Aug 2017
08-22-2017, 12:09 PM -
So I am just starting to try out RPCS3, and I ran into an immediate problem. I've looked through the forums to see if anyone else has already discussed this, but I wasn't able to find it (sorry if I missed something), nor did I see anything in the Quickstart / FAQ.

I booted up Persona 5, and it seems to work in many respects - sound works, I get a frame rate (in the first screen) of around 35 fps, and the input works. However, the game opens in a window that is as large as my desktop (4k), but the game screen is only a small part of that window, in the bottom left corner, ie the game is running at 1280x720, but the window is 3840x2160. I've tried selecting "Stretch to display area" and also tried different resolutions, but the game window is still much too big. If I try to manually resize the display window, the FPS drop to 10-15 fps. Any suggestions?

I am running firmware 4.81 and RPCS3 v0.0.3-3-c85806c Alpha, on a Windows 10 machine with a GTX1080 with the latest drivers. I've attached my logs, which did show some error messages.

Thanks!

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3 Logs.rar (Size: 163.25 KB / Downloads: 2)