Tekken 6 2 Player Mode
Started by PS3EmuIsReal

3 posts in this topic
PS3EmuIsReal
Unregistered

08-18-2017, 01:53 PM -
So far I was able to get Tekken 6 Running using the default settings quite easily and it runs about 30-50 fps most of the time. I was able to get in game and into practice without issues.

So right now I am wondering how i can play 2 player on this emulator because it seems in the Configuration > Controller area there seems to be an area that should show Player 1 and Player 2 but it's greyed out.

I am not asking for online or anything like that, just the ability to play 2 players in vs mode offline. I am surprised it hasn't been implemented in so long and if they can get 1 player working then the 2nd should be easy right?

Am I missing something, I got the game running without issue and can't wait to invite some mates over to vs as if we were vsing on a Ps3.
PS3EmuIsReal
Unregistered

08-19-2017, 03:06 AM -
Update:

I am not sure why this game is not on the Playable list, I have had no issues so far.

I did a bit of Cheat Engine fun and now have a instant K0 or Infinite Health command for both players - yay! (Let me know if you want these addresses shared for fun)

I am aiming for some move and body swap, fighter speed cheats next....
So uhh if anyone can help locate those memory addresses feel free to let me know, this stuff is pretty fun.

Oh and if a second controller is added reply here, thanks!
Solstar82
Unregistered

08-19-2017, 09:41 AM -
(08-19-2017, 03:06 AM)PS3EmuIsReal Wrote: Update:

I am not sure why this game is not on the Playable list, I have had no issues so far.

I did a bit of Cheat Engine fun and now have a instant K0 or Infinite Health command for both players - yay! (Let me know if you want these addresses shared for fun)

I am aiming for some move and body swap, fighter speed cheats next....
So uhh if anyone can help locate those memory addresses feel free to let me know, this stuff is pretty fun.

Oh and if a second controller is added reply here, thanks!

the same cheat engine used on pc games? wow congrats Smile it would be nice to have cheats to play as the bosses

btw can you please post the settings you used?have you tried tekken tag 2 as well?
PS3EmuIsReal
Unregistered

08-19-2017, 11:51 AM -
(08-19-2017, 09:41 AM)Solstar82 Wrote: btw can you please post the settings you used?have you tried tekken tag 2 as well?

Yes that Cheat Engine Smile. I did find the code that tells the game which character I picked, I tried changing it to someone else and it put my picker on that character but didn't affect anything else so stuck for now, maybe I will do something easy like money codes instead.

You should be able to play it straight away with the default settings. I mean to be honest there aren't a lot of settings available.
I have uploaded the settings I used anyway.

Here are the health codes too for Cheat Engine.
Attach Cheat Engine to RPCS3 and then add this address in manually:
(P1) 100AA1120 (P2) 100AA1D50
Starts at 46080 for Full Health, Enter 40080 to instantly KO your player. You can browse the memory region if you want to more specific hp control but these codes should be enough for normal users.

Hopefully you might be able to get some cool codes going and if you do please let me know!

P.S. No I have not tried Tekken Tag but apparently the Tekken Tag 2 prologue works so I would imagine TT2 should work too if 6 does....