BLJM61079 ???? Project DIVA F 2nd Edit Mode
Started by Samyuu

3 posts in this topic
Samyuu
Unregistered

08-18-2017, 09:39 AM -
Hello,
there are two main issues that I would like to address that when fixed would make this game fully playable.
When selecting Edit Play you are always prompted with an error message telling you that there is no edit data installed despite that not being the case as can be seen when trying to load edit data directly from the edit menu.

[Image: 4fsOEyt.jpg]

[Image: rONla5p.jpg]

I imported the edit data directly from my PS3 and decrypted them using Bruteforce Save Data.

The second and more detrimental issue is that when you try to load music for an existing edit, for the jukebox in the diva room or for when you create a new edit, the game is stuck in an infinite loading loop.

[Image: m97LQqq.jpg]

Neither the native diva songs nor my own songs are being displayed here.
I created a 'MUSIC' folder containing my edit MP3s in the root directory hoping that might fix the issue. Sadly without success.

Edit Mode itself is actually fully functional which can be seen when opening one of the three pre-made edits which just happen to skip the music selection screen.

[Image: 4c8erCO.jpg]

[Image: maLkMDd.jpg]

I tried modifying the pre-made edits, saving them and then loading them afterwards. This however does not work as this will open the music selection screen again.
When saving the modified sample edit it also does not appear inside Edit Play.
So I think it's safe to say that my edit data isn't the culprit here.

I have tried this on three different machines with the same results every time, so I'm sure the problem isn't caused by my computer.
If you could fix this and therefore make edit mode usable, I'd be truly grateful to you guys. Though I already am to be honest.
Also I'm currently not using the newest version as the rewritten Vertex Processing, at least in its early stage, causes annoying flickering without me being able to tell a difference in performance as the game already runs at prefect 60FPS.
Though I've tried edit mode on there too with the same unfortunate results.
hakirus

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Nov 2017
11-13-2017, 09:08 AM -
BUmb !!! Someone have an idea how to make the edit work ?!
ActualMammal

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Nov 2017
11-16-2017, 12:57 PM -
If we can get this working then we could have all the edits from both servers on mega or dropbox or something and that would be SO GOOD
stasko

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Jan 2018
01-20-2018, 05:06 PM -
The latest version of the emulator works fine Edit Mode (well, I can create a new file or upload one of the saved files), but I would like to ask at the same time: can you drop your songs for Edit Mode, or where you can download them?