RPCS3 Tester

2,670 posts 1,777 threads Joined: Aug 2017
05-26-2017, 02:10 AM -
RPCS3 v0.0.2-3-83ffd7c Alpha
Black screen only.
RalfChangGoro

2 posts 0 threads Joined: Dec 2017
12-04-2017, 11:17 PM -
I want that game run properly, it would be amazing, with network battles. Congrats to the staff of this emulator
cubatilles

4 posts 0 threads Joined: Apr 2018
04-04-2018, 06:31 PM -
Hi,

This game is fully playable since september 2017. And since some weeks ago, with no apparent graphics bugs:

BLUS31218 v01.08
Latest master build (RPCS3 v0.0.5-6633-b0352d6ef Alpha)
LLVM/ASMJIT
liblv2.sprx
Thread scheduler
Loop detection
Vulkan
Framelimit Auto
Anisotropic Auto
GPU Texture Scaling
Vsync

Game is always 60fps for me. Only stutters when doing shader cache generation. I recommend promoting it to Playable.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   RPCS3.7z (Size: 722.59 KB / Downloads: 64)
boynamedcrow

11 posts 6 threads Joined: Nov 2020
11-14-2020, 09:47 PM -
RPCS3 v0.0.13-11244-00f877e8 Alpha | HEAD | Firmware version: 4.86
Intel® Core™ i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz | 8 Threads | 15.94 GiB RAM | TSC: 3.408GHz | AVX+ | FMA3 | TSX-FA

Operating system: Windows, Major: 10, Minor: 0, Build: 19041, Service Pack: none, Compatibility mode: 0
Qt version: Compiled against Qt 5.14.2 | Run-time uses Qt 5.14.2

App Version: 0.0.13-11244-00f877e8 Alpha

Playable

Settings:

- Network: Disconnected
- PSN Status: Disconnect

What works:
- Almost everything except...

What doesn't work:
- When I skip cutscenes (opening intro movie, arcade mode intro video, arcade mode ending movie) the game hangs, and the app crashes.

Untested:
- N/A

Notes: It doesn't always happen and I can't figure out a) why it happens at all or b) why it sometimes doesn't happen.

My logs are attached.  I have also included a few screenshots, for reference.  I have tried to follow posting instructions to the best of my ability, but I'm a little out of my element.  Please let me know if I have done anything incorrectly.

Thank you for any help or suggestions anyone can provide.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   RPCS3.7z (Size: 92.31 KB / Downloads: 10)
RalfChangGoro

2 posts 0 threads Joined: Dec 2017
03-06-2022, 10:43 PM -
I wanna try online matches in this game with RPCN and Network conection, someone want to try this thing?
Royameadow

19 posts 6 threads Joined: Jun 2022
07-08-2022, 10:48 PM -
After having tested the Digital version of Ultra Street Fighter IV (NPUB31292), I was curious to see if the Loading Screen Hang before the Title Screen on my Ryzen 5950X/Radeon VII combo would experience the same situation with the Disc version: Lo and behold, it does, effectively regressing this title back to Intro status, though interestingly it happens after accessing the Title Screen instead of the Opening Cinematic; this may very likely be an issue with running the emulator on an All AMD setup, as many other testers have consistently proven that it did, at many points in time, work up to now on many an Intel CPU+Nvidia GPU build without any hiccups nor serious errors.
As with how I tested the Digital build, this Data Logue for the Disc version using Build 13872 ("0.0.23-13872-98b730c8 Alpha (Master)") features a Custom Config (specifically the one used by NoBigDeal LA's test footage from March of this year, though I must note that NBD's footage features Ultra running via Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition and not Standalone Ultra) and is then followed up in the test by running it again with the Default Config; now, I have yet to test any build of Super Street Fighter IV or Arcade Edition, so if it is found that either or doesn't have this same Loading Hang issue when running all of the DLC plus Ultra, playing it via them may become the only workaround we have for Zen III/Vega II setups for now until this can be resolved, I'll give it a look when I know I can.

~ Ultra Street Fighter IV (Disc Version): RPCS3 Data Logues for Build 13872 (Mediafire)
~ Ultra Street Fighter IV (Disc Version): Loading Screen Hang after the Title Screen*
~ Ultra Street Fighter IV (Disc Version): Loading Screen Hang after the Title Screen (Original Audio)

*Note: Both links of example footage are the same, except for the audio: I was doing a vocal recording session for an unrelated project (Custom Announcer Mod Concept), hence what you hear in the first version of the clip; not sure if I'll be able to mod that into the console builds, but it was a nice way to test the waters and put my audio mastering capabilities to good use. (:
This post was last modified: 07-08-2022, 10:50 PM by Royameadow.
Royameadow

19 posts 6 threads Joined: Jun 2022
07-30-2022, 07:34 PM -
Follow~up: By using Kravicka and Onkeh's Deletion Method that was presented for PGA Tour '14, deleting the PARAM.SFO file in the home\game\BLUS30453 folder for Super Street Fighter IV will upgrade the status of Disc~based builds of Ultra to Ingame on my Ryzen 5950X/Radeon VII combo (though this will prevent any relevant DLC from Super, Arcade Edition, and Ultra from being usable); the reason why I have to say Ingame is because of the issue that there will still be a Loading Hang present, this time specifically when trying to do a run of Arcade Mode, you can still do Training and the Combo Trials without a hitch but Arcade Mode will simply not fully load the first venue no matter what I do.

~ Ultra Street Fighter IV (Disc Version): RPCS3 Data Logue for Build 13985 (Mediafire)
~ Ultra Street Fighter IV (Disc Version): Training Mode and Arcade Loading Hang Demonstration

As with what I said for PGA Tour '13's Digital Version on this subject, the Deletion Method does not work on any build of Ultra's Digital release, it'll hang on the "Now Loading" Screen with the emulator's Red Bar not filling up and not even make it to the "Checking Storage for Downloadable Content" message; again, I find it really interesting how both versions have different behaviours in this manner, despite being the same game, it's enough that a CPU/GPU combo will determine compatibility but there's definitely more at play here and it's been interesting trying to discover what makes it tick, it's gradual progress but good nonetheless. (: