Elefunk [NPEA00055]
Started by joyrider3774

0 posts in this topic
joyrider3774

3 posts 3 threads Joined: Dec 2020
12-16-2020, 09:40 PM -
Saw my EU version had no compatibility information but the US version worked. So i played the game, initially with a save from my ps3 where i had unlocked more levels but then i noticed the game requires a six axis controller at the last (bonus) level at each world. So i restarted playing the game with an empty save game and with only my xbox360 controller to see if the game requires you to complete those sixaxis bonus levels in order to advance and sure enough it does. So you can not advance to further levels at some point without using a sixaxis controller. I hooked up my Dual shock 4 controller and the sixaxis worked fine inside the game. So be aware of that. Do note the log file is only from me playing through the 1st world with an xinput controller (xbox 360) up until you get to the bonus level and can not complete that level without a sixaxis controller. Last Screenshot shows the level needing sixaxis controller from the first world.

For the rest the game played pefectly fine on my (lower) end system without any extra settings needed but i did play with vsync enabled 

RPCS3 v0.0.13-11395-bfe1a867 Alpha | HEAD | Firmware version: 4.87
Intel® Core™ i7-6700 CPU @ 3.40GHz | 8 Threads | 15.96 GiB RAM | TSC: 3.408GHz | AVX+ | FMA3 | TSX-FA
'GeForce GTX 1070' running on driver 460.89.0.0

.gz   RPCS3.log.gz (Size: 2.26 MB / Downloads: 1)