Persona 5 [BLUS31604]
Started by digitaldude

296 posts in this topic
Monkopeace
Unregistered

07-20-2017, 03:00 AM -
I posted this in the Euro version thread, but I was wondering if someone with this version has a fix for it.

When you first enter mementos and after you first get on the Cat bus

some portion of the execution is missing as you end up spawning as your normal walking model with the cat bus stationary.

However, if you proceed to go through on foot, if you attack the shadows, the game freezes as it expects that you would be in the Catbus model form. Also, in normal char model form, you cannot break open doors, there for you are out of luck if you have to break a door to get to the boss.

The only way to proceed forward is to let the shadows ambush you, then fight as normal.

Once you get through to the mini boss and win the fight, When you transition back into the tracks area, you are magically placed into the bus. I assume that the code that transitions the models is working at that junction/transition trigger, and just not at the platforms. This can be seen below.

However, When you try to move on to a different floor and (get out of the car/bus) at the platform, you simply do not change models, simply remaining as the bus now on the platform itself. The game is now stuck at this location as you cannot progress one way or the other.

Hopefully someone knows how to fix it as I have been digging through trying to glean what the missing execution/trigger is.
pherae
Unregistered

07-20-2017, 03:48 AM -
Using the build linked on the previous page, the game doesn't crash as often and the frame rate is much higher. However, the screen constantly flashes to the point of being almost unplayable. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Attached is the log:
Hybrid
Unregistered

07-20-2017, 08:24 AM -
(07-20-2017, 03:00 AM)Monkopeace Wrote: I posted this in the Euro version thread, but I was wondering if someone with this version has a fix for it.

When you first enter mementos and after you first get on the Cat bus

some portion of the execution is missing as you end up spawning as your normal walking model with the cat bus stationary.

However, if you proceed to go through on foot, if you attack the shadows, the game freezes as it expects that you would be in the Catbus model form. Also, in normal char model form, you cannot break open doors, there for you are out of luck if you have to break a door to get to the boss.

The only way to proceed forward is to let the shadows ambush you, then fight as normal.

Once you get through to the mini boss and win the fight, When you transition back into the tracks area, you are magically placed into the bus. I assume that the code that transitions the models is working at that junction/transition trigger, and just not at the platforms. This can be seen below.

However, When you try to move on to a different floor and (get out of the car/bus) at the platform, you simply do not change models, simply remaining as the bus now on the platform itself. The game is now stuck at this location as you cannot progress one way or the other.

Hopefully someone knows how to fix it as I have been digging through trying to glean what the missing execution/trigger is.

I use the BLUS31604 version and had no such bug at all...
erin2612
Unregistered

07-20-2017, 09:30 AM -
finally past the static black screen, but stuck again in start loading screen Sad what should i do?
Hybrid
Unregistered

07-20-2017, 07:52 PM -
(07-20-2017, 09:30 AM)erin2612 Wrote: finally past the static black screen, but stuck again in start loading screen Sad what should i do?

You didn't read the first post in this thread,didn't you?

Quote:Use PPU LLVM + SPU ASMJIT + Vulkan

Use this build: https://rpcs3.net/blog/wp-content/upload...eduler3.7z
cheanghee123
Unregistered

07-21-2017, 06:59 AM -
(05-21-2017, 08:48 PM)ssshadow Wrote:
(05-21-2017, 07:14 AM)cheanghee123 Wrote: I want to ask that why my screen is totally black but with a running FPS? Is any problem??

Post the log file. But likely you installed DLC and it broke. Try just the game, nothing more.

sorry for the late reply.. i think is the game problem.. i redownload the game and play it with the latest build, it actually can boot but it run in really low fps (around 2-3 fps for the cartoon scene).

I think is my pc build din hit the requirements?

i5-3210M, 10GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 610M
Hybrid
Unregistered

07-21-2017, 08:16 AM -
(07-21-2017, 06:59 AM)cheanghee123 Wrote:
(05-21-2017, 08:48 PM)ssshadow Wrote:
(05-21-2017, 07:14 AM)cheanghee123 Wrote: I want to ask that why my screen is totally black but with a running FPS? Is any problem??

Post the log file. But likely you installed DLC and it broke. Try just the game, nothing more.

sorry for the late reply.. i think is the game problem.. i redownload the game and play it with the latest build, it actually can boot but it run in really low fps (around 2-3 fps for the cartoon scene).

I think is my pc build din hit the requirements?

i5-3210M, 10GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 610M

Your laptop is very weak,
Your CPU is basicly an underclocked Desktop Ivy Bridge i3.
Only the HQ and the HK laptops are the closest to a desktop CPU.
eroneko
Unregistered

07-21-2017, 09:09 AM -
I noticed that with the latest 0.0.3 master build the cartoon cutscenes play nearly smoothly, but the actual gameplay is terrible.
On the contrary, Using the special build the actual gameplay is playable. but the cutscenes stiil stutter a lot.
Hybrid
Unregistered

07-21-2017, 10:41 AM -
(07-21-2017, 09:09 AM)eroneko Wrote: I noticed that with the latest 0.0.3 master build the cartoon cutscenes play nearly smoothly, but the actual gameplay is terrible.
On the contrary, Using the special build the actual gameplay is playable. but the cutscenes stiil stutter a lot.

Wait for the custom build has to get updated in order to get both smoother cutscenes and gameplay.
Jhon1234
Unregistered

07-21-2017, 05:29 PM -
who made the custom build for persona5?