LittleBigPlanet 3 [NPEA00515]
Started by VZP

0 posts in this topic
VZP

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Jul 2023
07-13-2023, 12:51 AM -
    RPCS3 Version Identifier: RPCS3 0.0.2.8-15346-c0280b43 Alpha | master
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz | 12 Threads | 15.9 GB RAM 
GPU:  NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti (v536.40 on GeForce Experience)

Game is fully Playable, might hear some crackling noises or a bit of stuttering here and there (rarely happens on my game)
Story mode is playable as well (I played the first chapter and then went on to community) I haven't encountered any big issues that alter the games enjoyability in Create Mode and in community-made levels which is the same thing for other story levels since they're made in Create mode besides a bit of stuttering in large levels which also happens on my own PS3 so I think I would consider it as playable?)

(LittleBigPlanet 3 Online also works in RPCS3 with other RPCS3 players using RPCN with some bugs though its its own custom thing (Beacon Custom Server) so i dont think it's counted for in here)

NOTE: Without the Disable SPU MLAA - LittleBigPlanet2, LittleBigPlanet 3 Game Patch my game ran good with a bit of stuttering sometimes like after finishing a level or something though its really not noticeable and with it enabled my game ran a bit better rarely encountered any bugs or stuttering. (I know that this isn't supposed to be in the post but just thought i should let you know)

Overall the game runs pretty well at a constant 30 FPS (maybe more idk my framerate is limited to 30 on this game) only goes down to maybe like 25-27 fps only when it stutters which barely happens with and without any game patches.

I don't know what you guys think? what do you think mods, is this good enough for it to be considered playable?
This post was last modified: 07-20-2023, 04:34 AM by Ani.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.gz   RPCS3.log.gz (Size: 23.62 KB / Downloads: 20)