LoadGame : Work

The Log File:-
BLUS31152 - [Atelier AyeshaThe Alchemist of Dusk] - File
RAM:- 32.0 GB (2666 MHz)
ssshadow
Administrator

2,494 posts 63 threads Joined: Aug 2017
04-05-2017, 02:35 PM -
Should be playable as of this PR. Someone confirm?
Keksus
Unregistered

04-06-2017, 11:15 AM -
I am personally only getting a black screen. But I am also trying to use an undub version. That may or may not affect results. The log file is also exploding to over 500MB.

The console output is being spammed with

Code:
U {PPU[0x1000000]} Thread (main_thread) [0x00fd7c50]} cellFs TODO: cellFsStRead(fd=3, buf=*0x205xxxxx, size=0x10000, rsize=*0xd00ff038)

The whole "xxxxx" stuff is constantly increasing.

PPU: Interpreter (fast)
SPU: Recompiler
Vulkan
digitaldude
RPCS3 Tester

3,031 posts 559 threads Joined: Aug 2017
04-06-2017, 11:57 AM -
enable libfs.sprx and enable load liblv.sprx only
Keksus
Unregistered

04-06-2017, 01:04 PM -
(04-06-2017, 11:57 AM)digitaldude Wrote: enable libfs.sprx and enable load liblv.sprx only

Thanks. Used these settings and both recompiler with OpenGL.

Seems like there are some problems with the shadows, but despite that it seems to run fine. Opening movie runs perfectly fine after a few seconds. Sometimes have low frames ingame (it's kind of fluctuating between 5 and 30 depending on the scene). Frames could seriously be due to my hardware or setup though, as I am also getting low fps with Persona 5, where other tests have shown at least medium fps.

Trying to load from the book ingame (using opengl) crashed the game once (log attached). After trying again loading worked fine from the main menu and using the book ingame.

With Vulkan the opening movie doesn't seem to work. Sound works completely fine, but the movie only displays a single picture every now and then.

Loading with vulkan works fine, from the main menu and from the book ingame.

No shadow problems with Vulkan.
ssshadow
Administrator

04-06-2017, 04:54 PM -
Seems playable then, moving the thread.
blackarch
Unregistered

04-25-2017, 01:21 PM -
(04-06-2017, 01:04 PM)Keksus Wrote:
(04-06-2017, 11:57 AM)digitaldude Wrote: enable libfs.sprx and enable load liblv.sprx only

Seems like there are some problems with the shadows, but despite that it seems to run fine. Opening movie runs perfectly fine after a few seconds. Sometimes have low frames ingame (it's kind of fluctuating between 5 and 30 depending on the scene). Frames could seriously be due to my hardware or setup though, as I am also getting low fps with Persona 5, where other tests have shown at least medium fps.

Trying to load from the book ingame (using opengl) crashed the game once (log attached). After trying again loading worked fine from the main menu and using the book ingame.

With Vulkan the opening movie doesn't seem to work. Sound works completely fine, but the movie only displays a single picture every now and then.

Sorry for asking same problem, I got same problem like you with black screen and log file keep increase until 2GB, and spam like you say before.

I curious from reply enable digitaldude, Why in my rpcs3 doesn't have liblv.sprx ?? already try liblv2.sprx & libfs.sprx,(OpenGL, Vulkan Crash), Interpreter(fast), Recompiler(ASMJIT), still blank & spam code.

I download last version rpcs3, already Install Firmware, Intel ® Core ™ i5-2320 [email protected], RAM 8GB, OpenGL Version 4.4 and attribute like dxwebsetup & vc_redist.x86/64.
ssshadow
Administrator

04-25-2017, 04:55 PM -
(04-25-2017, 01:21 PM)blackarch Wrote:

Sorry for asking same problem, I got same problem like you with black screen and log file keep increase until 2GB, and spam like you say before.

I curious from reply enable digitaldude, Why in my rpcs3 doesn't have liblv.sprx ?? already try liblv2.sprx & libfs.sprx,(OpenGL, Vulkan Crash), Interpreter(fast), Recompiler(ASMJIT), still blank & spam code.

I download last version rpcs3, already Install Firmware, Intel ® Core ™ i5-2320 [email protected], RAM 8GB, OpenGL Version 4.4 and attribute like dxwebsetup & vc_redist.x86/64.

The settings menu was changed... Do this now:
[Image: LChJ9rY.png]
blackarch
Unregistered

04-26-2017, 12:52 PM -
(04-25-2017, 04:55 PM)ssshadow Wrote:
(04-25-2017, 01:21 PM)blackarch Wrote:

The settings menu was changed... Do this now:
[Image: LChJ9rY.png]
Thx for reply, i follow your instruction, but looks like your version rpcs3 different from last version.
RPCS3 v0.0.2-3-f0f8f50 Alpha
Recompiler(LLVM), Recompiler(ASMJIT), load libraries : libfs.sprx
It's convert code for some time.
after that open game and still blank and spamming this code?
Code:
U {PPU[0x1000000]} Thread (main_thread) [0x003d9190]} cellFs TODO: cellFsStRead(fd=3, buf=*0xxxxxxxx, size=0x10000, rsize=*0xd00ff038)[/code]