Terraria [BLES01938]
Started by SerJons

62 posts in this topic
tambre
Unregistered

12-22-2015, 05:47 AM -
(12-21-2015, 09:28 PM)Elfogames Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 05:42 AM)tambre Wrote: Please always include the full log, and not a snippet of it. We can't help you without the full log.

Here

DX12 seems to throw an exception for an error code for failing a disk backup. No idea how that happens.
You could try setting audio backend to "Null". You should probably set your frame limiter to "Auto". You could also check if you have the right DX12 adapter selected (your video card). It might be also worth trying to update your drivers.
If it still doesn't work after all of that, you could try turning of all LLE modules. (you should be able to get into main menu without LLE)
supergatto
Unregistered

04-18-2016, 08:46 PM -
Without LLE Modules this game doesn't start.
Here Log without LLE modules:

Loading CellResc i can reach Menu, no sound.
But if i click Something like "Play Game", It will freeze, here log:

Loading CellResc, LibSre, LibSpursJQ, i can use "Tutorial" and play with game, but if i try to create a new character the game will freeze and there is a error.
Here there is a bad sound but there is.
Screenshots:

Log:

Last error:
Code:
{PPU[0x4] Thread (main_thread) [0x004ccc2c]} class std::runtime_error thrown: cellOskDialogSetKeyLayoutOption():
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\Modules\cellOskDialog.cpp:53)
If i try to load the game with cellOskExtUtility_Library, CellResc, LibSre, LibSpursJQ.
It says same error.
Tested on OpenGL
vikas2316
Unregistered

01-23-2017, 10:33 AM -
(04-18-2016, 08:46 PM)supergatto Wrote: Without LLE Modules this game doesn't start.
Here Log without LLE modules:

Loading CellResc i can reach Menu, no sound.
But if i click Something like "Play Game", It will freeze, here log:

Loading CellResc, LibSre, LibSpursJQ, i can use "Tutorial" and play with game, but if i try to create a new character the game will freeze and there is a error.
Here there is a bad sound but there is.
Screenshots:

Log:

Last error:
Code:
{PPU[0x4] Thread (main_thread) [0x004ccc2c]} class std::runtime_error thrown: cellOskDialogSetKeyLayoutOption():
(in file C:\rpcs3\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\Modules\cellOskDialog.cpp:53)
If i try to load the game with cellOskExtUtility_Library, CellResc, LibSre, LibSpursJQ.
It says same error.
Tested on OpenGL
download these fonts and paste them into dev_flash/data/font and install them

Mod edit Sorry, ps3 fonts are copyrighted material. Also whatever problem he had in april last year is since long fixed, I updated the first post of the topic.