Hello There, Guest! Register

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Eyes of Heaven [BLJS10318]
Don't edit thread titles like that
Moving to playable
The game is not really "Playable", it either crashes or the audio cuts after a few minutes of gameplay.
It needs further testing, please.

Attached Files
.7z   JojoEoHCrashRPCS3pt1.7z (Size: 1.47 MB / Downloads: 98)
.7z   JojoEoHCrashRPCS3pt2.7z (Size: 1.42 MB / Downloads: 76)
Just chilling around here I suppose.
I'm literally from Portugal. What else do you want to know.
Also love to test stuff.

Discord: MsLow#2316
(08-27-2017, 11:16 PM)MsDarkLow Wrote: The game is not really "Playable", it either crashes or the audio cuts after a few minutes of gameplay.
It needs further testing, please.

Can't reproduce that. Works fine for me.
i'm getting 19 - 21 fps for this game for some reason

gtx 1060 6 gb
ryzen 6 1800x
16 gb of ram

running game
with

recomp llvm
recomp asmjit
graphics device gtx 1060
vulkan
1280 x720
use gpu texture scaling

any ideas?
However, 30 frames are not regrettable ...
Is there a 60-frame patch?
(07-17-2016, 08:35 PM)Ani Wrote: Can you post its log with the latest versions so regressions regarding this game get addressed?
Umm , yes hello can you please help me with this administrator you see i have followed how to fix the configuration of jojo eyes of heaven but when i played it it always this showing up ... 

{RSX decompiler Thread} Unhandled exception of type 'class gl::glsl::link_exception':linkage failed:'Attached fragment shader is not complied

please help me with this administrator 
(06-28-2019, 04:02 PM)JUSTSMILE Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 08:35 PM)Ani Wrote: Can you post its log with the latest versions so regressions regarding this game get addressed?
Umm , yes hello can you please help me with this administrator you see i have followed how to fix the configuration of jojo eyes of heaven but when i played it it always this showing up ... 

{RSX decompiler Thread} Unhandled exception of type 'class gl::glsl::link_exception':linkage failed:'Attached fragment shader is not complied

please help me with this administrator 

Just for the record, there's no problem here, just some garbage Intel GPU driver output