Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F 2nd [BLUS31431]
Started by thegamingmau5

64 posts in this topic
tambre
Unregistered

05-12-2016, 01:14 PM -
...Why in the world did you paste the log into a word document?! You should attach the log "as is" in the format that it's output.
tambre
Unregistered

05-12-2016, 02:14 PM -
(05-12-2016, 01:30 PM)thegamingmau5 Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 01:14 PM)tambre Wrote: ...Why in the world did you paste the log into a word document?! You should attach the log "as is" in the format that it's output.
uh.. sorry... reuploaded in the right one

Please read the submission guidelines.

Quote:Only post results with the latest official master build.
thegamingmau5
Unregistered

05-12-2016, 11:24 PM -
(05-12-2016, 02:14 PM)tambre Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 01:30 PM)thegamingmau5 Wrote:
(05-12-2016, 01:14 PM)tambre Wrote: ...Why in the world did you paste the log into a word document?! You should attach the log "as is" in the format that it's output.
uh.. sorry... reuploaded in the right one

Please read the submission guidelines.

Quote:Only post results with the latest official master build.
yeah thanks reminding me i've read the submisson guidelines, i should uploaded the wrong one, reupload correct one later
big200
Unregistered

06-05-2016, 04:13 PM -
ok now in Build RPCS3 v0.0.0.9-3-d8eb6df the game go to the main menü and we can select a song and we can tach miku in her room and mach more

the settings that work ar spu interpreter 1 and ppu interpreter 2
dx12 is needed because the main menü will not show anithing with openGl

don't install the game when it asks becaus it don't work at the moment
skip the opning video wich will play after the crypion logo
in the game if it say new game make the 1 question yes 2 no and 3 no.
in the mainmenü ther is a bug in the emulator witch will let miku let go round around and zoom in on miku.

becaus of that yo must work against that and zoom out of miku with the rstick and don't let go of the zoom out becaus it wil zoom in in the next moment. now you kan see the menü and go on song or on other things.

this threat shold be movet by a moderator to half playable
project zero MIO
Unregistered

06-08-2016, 02:30 AM -
(06-05-2016, 04:13 PM)big200 Wrote: ok now in Build RPCS3 v0.0.0.9-3-d8eb6df the game go to the main menü and we can select a song and we can tach miku in her room and mach more

the settings that work ar spu interpreter 1 and ppu interpreter 2
dx12 is needed because the main menü will not show anithing with openGl

don't install the game when it asks becaus it don't work at the moment
skip the opning video wich will play after the crypion logo
in the game if it say new game make the 1 question yes 2 no and 3 no.
in the mainmenü ther is a bug in the emulator witch will let miku let go round around and zoom in on miku.

becaus of that yo must work against that and zoom out of miku with the rstick and don't let go of the zoom out becaus it wil zoom in in the next moment. now you kan see the menü and go on song or on other things.

this threat shold be movet by a moderator to half playable
You can record a look at what effect, show the way down detailed settings
Nezarn
Unregistered

07-14-2016, 05:23 PM -
Game can now go to the menu with OpenGL too, and it looks a bit better (its not dark, but miku 3D model is a bit stretched lol)

KatanaDriver
Unregistered

10-26-2016, 09:59 PM -
Hello.

Any progress? I think, this is most important DIVA game on PS3, and I waiting for any info.

In my case, game runs to start screen, but after that only infinite white screen.

I uses many configurations and for me settings form first "F" game recommended by Nezarn form PCSX2 forum work best.

Thanks, for response. Smile
Nezarn
Unregistered

10-27-2016, 03:50 PM -
Nope, game still can't run, currently the only way to play is to download an old version of RPCS3 (0.0.0.6), and with that you can play the Tutorial in the demo. (other songs won't load, only the Tutorial...)
LittleGrejmer
Unregistered

01-01-2017, 12:54 PM -
OpenGL actually results in sth like that, and you can do nothing in menu:
[Image: ogl.png]
On vulkan:
[Image: image.png]
And model of miku rotate non stop. I can only reset it to start position or rotate at other direction.
[Image: set1.png]
[Image: set2.png]

PS: That is disc version. Gamedata fail to install, but creates some folders. Vulkan log in attachment

EDIT:
On DX12 result is the same as on Vulcan but you need to wait much much longer to load. In my opinion this game should go to Intro section
Yashuen
Unregistered

02-01-2017, 09:38 AM -
Hey guys I Need some help!

Whenever I try to run the game, it says that I have to install the game and 2gb space is needed. But when I press install it says after a few seconds that it has failed to install. What can I do ?