Rpcs3 Questions
Started by iloveyou771

2 posts in this topic
iloveyou771
Unregistered

02-14-2016, 08:16 AM -
hi everyone i am totally new here also to this rpcs3 emulator. i wanna ask how to get the LLE module file because some games needs it, i think so not sure. Also i dont have a PS3 console to do anything so where can i get these LLE module file? if someone could provide me those LLE module will be nice.

Also is there other file is needed too to run a game(my game downloaded from a website not on PSN stuff there, a PKG file 4GB) and i think my downloaded game is not playable yet. i just want to test opened it at least but getting this message error:

{PPU Thread[0x1] (main_thread)[0x00c4581c]} Exception: LLE function not set: _cellFiberPpuInitialize (0x55870804)
(in file Emu\SysCalls\Modules.cpp:139, in function execute_ppu_func_by_index)
Please report this to the developers.

i think its lacking the LLE file or maybe othere files too dont know so i hope someone can help me, thx^^ I hope that i am not posting at the wrong thread if so pls correct me.

sry i have ADD problem so i might not understand really well plus english aren't my main language, hope you guys understand.
Ani
Administrator

4,264 posts 105 threads Joined: Aug 2017
02-14-2016, 10:55 PM -
Hey,

The emulator can currently only fully play the games at the list of playable games.

As it is in a very early development stage, the staff recommends getting a PS3 to play any games, as they won't probably work with RPCS3 at all.

You need a PS3 in order to extract your LLE modules from it via FTP while using a costum firmware. Asking for LLE modules is against the rules, as it is considered piracy.

And yeah, you'll need the LLE modules in order to be able to test out a big chunk of the games currently. You could probably find them around by other means, but we can't give you those here.

Check the FAQ at https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/wiki/FAQ
    Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X,   Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G DDR4 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
     Laptop: Ryzen 9 5900HX,  Radeon RX 6700M,   2x8G DDR4 3200MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: AMD FX-8350,     Radeon R9 280X,    2x4G DDR3 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
iloveyou771
Unregistered

02-15-2016, 07:03 AM -
(02-14-2016, 10:55 PM)Annie Wrote: Hey,

The emulator can currently only fully play the games at the list of playable games.

As it is in a very early development stage, the staff recommends getting a PS3 to play any games, as they won't probably work with RPCS3 at all.

You need a PS3 in order to extract your LLE modules from it via FTP while using a costum firmware. Asking for LLE modules is against the rules, as it is considered piracy.

And yeah, you'll need the LLE modules in order to be able to test out a big chunk of the games currently. You could probably find them around by other means, but we can't give you those here.

Check the FAQ at https://github.com/RPCS3/rpcs3/wiki/FAQ

alright thx for the reply annie and to let me know these. yeah someone just told me about those and i know that this emulator is still far early on development, the playable games are a few one right now. Currently i am playing those like Arkedo series(that are playable). Probably it will takes a few years to play some good games on this emulator depends on how fast the development so i'll wait till then. Anyway good work for the emulator develop.