Silent Hill HD Collection [BLES01504]
Started by mattia12

2 posts in this topic
mattia12
Unregistered

01-26-2016, 10:37 AM -
I have tried to play Silent Hill HD Collection [BLES01504] but the emulator give me this error.
Can I help?

[REMOVED]
tambre
Unregistered

01-26-2016, 03:28 PM -
(01-26-2016, 10:37 AM)mattia12 Wrote: I have tried to play Silent Hill HD Collection [BLES01504] but the emulator give me this error.
Can I help?

[REMOVED]

Please don't include the log in the post.
I see that you have pirated the game. We don't support pirating, and discussion, linking, or asking for help about pirated files, that aren't obtained through a legal copy may result in a warning, a temporary ban or permanent suspension from the forum. I have issued you a warning this time, since you probably didn't know that.

You should probably try ripping the actual game from your PS3, and I'd also suggest you to grab flash*.pic and cell*.sprx files from /dev_flash/sys/external folder from your PS3 (using a FTP server). You'll also need to place them in the same folder for RPCS3, and you'll need to decrypt the latter using RPCS3 or another external tool.
mattia12
Unregistered

01-26-2016, 07:57 PM -
(01-26-2016, 03:28 PM)tambre Wrote:
(01-26-2016, 10:37 AM)mattia12 Wrote: I have tried to play Silent Hill HD Collection [BLES01504] but the emulator give me this error.
Can I help?

[REMOVED]

Please don't include the log in the post.
I see that you have pirated the game. We don't support pirating, and discussion, linking, or asking for help about pirated files, that aren't obtained through a legal copy may result in a warning, a temporary ban or permanent suspension from the forum. I have issued you a warning this time, since you probably didn't know that.

You should probably try ripping the actual game from your PS3, and I'd also suggest you to grab flash*.pic and cell*.sprx files from /dev_flash/sys/external folder from your PS3 (using a FTP server). You'll also need to place them in the same folder for RPCS3, and you'll need to decrypt the latter using RPCS3 or another external tool.

I'm sorry for the inconvenice. I want only help the programmer. I want test them work. i'll promisse that it doesen't happen again.