Help with LLE Please
Started by juanmahl

1 posts in this topic
juanmahl
Unregistered

12-21-2015, 04:27 PM -
I'm trying to emulate PS3, I've seen some videos that emulate terraria perfectly. I am about to open and close passing 3 logos ... I have read that I need the sprx, I copy but I do not go in the menu. Can someone pass me the modules?
I will send pics of my external folder. Toy Home show me black screen and 03 pixel have a white bars glitched in the screen.
tambre
Unregistered

12-21-2015, 05:55 PM -
(12-21-2015, 04:27 PM)juanmahl Wrote: I'm trying to emulate PS3, I've seen some videos that emulate terraria perfectly. I am about to open and close passing 3 logos ... I have read that I need the sprx, I copy but I do not go in the menu. Can someone pass me the modules?
I will send pics of my external folder. Toy Home show me black screen and 03 pixel have a white bars glitched in the screen.

First, please read the FAQ.

"I'm trying to emulate PS3, I've seen some videos that emulate terraria perfectly."
I wouldn't say it's running perfectly. It doesn't always achieve fullscreen, and it doesn't work without LLE either.

Well, you need to decrypt the modules. You might also need to obtain a .rap file from your PS3, for certain games.