openal32.dll problem (downloading and installing the dll cause another type of error)
Started by kajcsi

14 posts in this topic
tambre
Unregistered

12-22-2015, 01:48 PM -
(12-22-2015, 01:00 PM)weexiong Wrote: Was trying to play PS3 (Tales of Xillia) but fail.
I have followed the step as below:
Move the RAP file to folder: rpcs3 >>dev_hdd0 >>home >>00000001 >>exdata.
After that install PKG File and start the game.

Is there any step i missed?

Reading the FAQ, it would seem.
Commercial games such as Tales Xillia obviously aren't supported and won't work.
Please also see reporting guidelines. You didn't even provide a log.
You could probably try grabbing the modules from your CFW PS3, decrypting them, then placing them in /dev_flash/sys/external/ and enabling cellSre and cellSpursJq LLE through the LLE settings.
Also, how is this related to this post? (openal32.dll missing)
XentlyGaming
Unregistered

03-13-2016, 10:01 AM -
(11-30-2015, 06:04 PM)tambre Wrote: openal32.dll should be included with the download, from trusted/official sources such as the forum or Bigpet's releases.

Seems they are all missing something. I have yet to find a copy that works. I've tried several different versions and each one has a missing file, or corrupt file, and simply won't even open.

Just a thought: And IDK why Rapidgator is used because that is the worst thing in the world. 2 days now for only a few downloads because you have to wait countless hours between each one. Between all the versions there is hardly 300 megs in data, easily shareable on "Google drive" for FREE and 1 Gbp/s download speedsIdeaIdeaIdea Here's your sign!. and no waiting between each one... /sigh sometime the choices that are made with no thought behind them make me loose hope for humanity.

Any ways can anyone help me with a newer version I can download somewhere, because I can't download any more from Rapid gator at all. Maybe you can download and email to me or share with me ... or like i said earlier "Google Drive" that sh!t and make public + share link Big Grin
SamLee13
Unregistered

03-28-2016, 08:18 AM -
You should only download missed .dll file from http://fix4dll.com/openal32_dll and add it into the system32 folder follow the instruction, this is the fastest way without installing any additional software or tools. Good luck.
tambre
Unregistered

03-28-2016, 11:59 AM -
Why the necros? The OpenAL32.dll is included with all downloads from official sources anyways.
xXBeefyDjXx
Unregistered

03-28-2016, 12:23 PM -
You may download the LATEST release from the OFFICIAL Branch here: https://ci.appveyor.com/project/rpcs3/rp.../artifacts

This includes everything needed to run the emulator, and people change and fix things daily so be sure to comment the version you used when you complain something is not right or does not work.

Make sure you unrar it to "Rpcs3" folder