Russian community
Started by deatrocker

3 posts in this topic
deatrocker
Unregistered

08-09-2014, 07:12 PM -
Hello, dear developers! Im a Russian playstation fan and i already supporting ppsspp emulator and heartfully want to support your emulator by advertising it in our Country. i creat special group in social network (VK.com) where i post every update about your emu. I can translate you emulator to russian if you want (i think for my country many peoples will say thanx). And i hope, with your permission and guideness, we can be called official Russian community. You can announce something to russian fans thru me and etc. I hope on it. Thanx, im waiting for your response. our group: http://vk.com/rpcs3
ssshadow
Administrator

2,494 posts 63 threads Joined: Aug 2017
08-10-2014, 10:58 AM -
Does such a unfinished project that basically runs nothing really need advertisement and a community right now? I would wait a bit with that.
pnkie666
Unregistered

08-10-2014, 12:08 PM -
(08-10-2014, 10:58 AM)ssshadow Wrote: Does such a unfinished project that basically runs nothing really need advertisement and a community right now? I would wait a bit with that.

I think, he's right, if people will go in group VK, from this people we can find developers. It just my mean. :3
Ekaseo
Unregistered

08-10-2014, 12:10 PM -
(08-10-2014, 12:08 PM)pnkie666 Wrote:
(08-10-2014, 10:58 AM)ssshadow Wrote: Does such a unfinished project that basically runs nothing really need advertisement and a community right now? I would wait a bit with that.

I think, he's right, if people will go in group VK, from this people we can find developers. It just my mean. :3

devs already know about this project a long time. Maybe some are waiting for the emu to be more capable to start helping out.