alexaltea
nekotenia
xsacha
sshadow
lioncash
aishou
blackdaemon
(i forgot the others name)

what about KDSBest,guys?Do you know him?
Why his not joint the rpcs3 team?

Sorry,bad english(still learning)
ssshadow
Administrator

2,494 posts 63 threads Joined: Aug 2017
03-16-2014, 11:03 AM -
If he want's to join, he is welcome to, the project is completely open source after all. However, some google reveals that he doesn't like rpcs3 for whatever reason. He seems to roll with the usual "lol cell is impossible to emulate lol" which is obviously not true at all, I have no idea why I keep seeing people say this everywhere. It is really different to what most computers use, but it isn't some arcane black magic either. I haven't gone through the million lines of code, but from what I can see pretty much everything is HLE'd anyway.
logan
Unregistered

03-16-2014, 01:14 PM -
(03-16-2014, 11:03 AM)ssshadow Wrote: If he want's to join, he is welcome to, the project is completely open source after all. However, some google reveals that he doesn't like rpcs3 for whatever reason. He seems to roll with the usual "lol cell is impossible to emulate lol" which is obviously not true at all, I have no idea why I keep seeing people say this everywhere. It is really different to what most computers use, but it isn't some arcane black magic either. I haven't gone through the million lines of code, but from what I can see pretty much everything is HLE'd anyway.

Yeah,you're right.
I know about him(kd) yesterday when i was surfing on internet.
How about rpcs3 on facebook?Maybe we should search people who knows about c++ language.
More people more better..
But it's to dificult.
logan
Unregistered

03-16-2014, 02:15 PM -
(03-16-2014, 01:50 PM)AlexAltea Wrote: @ssshadow: I don't really know KDSBest a lot, but i've talked with him about recently about PS3 emulation and RPCS3. He seems to be interested on PS3 emulation, and he even wrote a SPU emulator in the past. However, due to several reasons (not only related the feasibility of PS3 emulation) he doesn't want to spend time on this or other PS3 emulators for now.
(maybe he will think about it, hahaha)

(03-16-2014, 01:50 PM)AlexAltea Wrote: Well, I don't remember him saying that Cell emulation is "impossible" like some other guys do, but extremely difficult due to all well-known reasons. Tongue And I'm sure everyone working on RPCS3 agree that Cell is a bitch.

(a bitch and complicated,hahaha)