Thank you! This is awesome #4ThePlayers :)
Started by rafaPS360gamer

2 posts in this topic
rafaPS360gamer
Unregistered

02-01-2014, 04:23 PM -
Hi all! First sorry for my bad englhis but is not my main language.
I really dont like making accounts on forums and sites but when i saw a ps3 emu mas being developed i was really happy and decided to join the forum! Big Grin

Some people just want emulators so they can have their "free games" but in my opinion emulators are really important because:
Games like Uncharted 3(Big fan of the franchise!) when ps3 stop being sold it will get lost. Emulation keeps exclusive games from old platforms alive!
I have a PS3 but i have to say that it wont last forever, one day it will stop working so its REALLY COOL that fans of the console are making this emu. (Just like my PS1 and most of its games stopped working now i can play them again with ePSXe!)
Other good thing in emulation is the ability to play the games that were meant to be played on home console, on the go (For example PS1 and N64 on nVidiaShield/Tablets/Phones).

Please developers NEVER GIVE UP on this emulator! Smile

Edit: I guess whe can say this emulator is... #4ThePlayers ? xD
Zekro
Unregistered

02-01-2014, 05:36 PM -
We don't support piracy in this forum.The emu was made to prove something,not for playing ilegally downloaded games.Yes you can play ps3 games if you own them.Well playing on the go is something recent so who knows what will happen in the future
rafaPS360gamer
Unregistered

02-01-2014, 09:30 PM -
Yeah i dont support piracy either! As i said i have a PS3.

With "#4ThePlayers" i was making a reference from the new sony ps4 ad xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39pK2MV_sfs