Create Shortcut is Missing When Right Clicking a Game in RPCS3
Started by Modifyinc

0 posts in this topic
Modifyinc

6 posts 2 threads Joined: Feb 2022
Photo  05-21-2024, 10:33 PM -
I remember being able to right click a game in RPCS3, and there being an option to create a shortcut to the game. Now that option seems to be missing.
I know I'm not crazy because a quick search on the internet also confirms you can right click a game and create a shortcut.

So what am I doing wrong?

Running W10 and RPCS3 v0.0.18-12920-d63a712c Alpha

If this is not possible anymore, then does anyone know how I can get RPCS3 to see my games in ES-DE?
Per the instructions for ES-DE, it's recommended to create shortcuts to the PS3 games.

(05-21-2024, 10:33 PM)Modifyinc Wrote: I remember being able to right click a game in RPCS3, and there being an option to create a shortcut to the game. Now that option seems to be missing.
I know I'm not crazy because a quick search on the internet also confirms you can right click a game and create a shortcut.

So what am I doing wrong?

Running W10 and RPCS3 v0.0.18-12920-d63a712c Alpha

If this is not possible anymore, then does anyone know how I can get RPCS3 to see my games in ES-DE?
Per the instructions for ES-DE, it's recommended to create shortcuts to the PS3 games.

Never mind, user error. I accidentally opened an older version, which apparently doesn't support creating shortcuts. The new version does.
This post was last modified: 05-21-2024, 10:38 PM by Modifyinc.