Started by meep_nipah

1 posts in this topic
meep_nipah

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Jan 2024
Information  01-13-2024, 10:05 PM -
Hi, I want to emulate using rpcs3, I have an 
NVIDIA GTX 1660 SUPER
16 GB of DDR3 RAM 
which is all good, but my CPU is an Intel Core i3-4130, which is only a dual core cpu meaning, it is unable to easily handle the emulator.
I want to play the iDOLM@STER One for All but cutscenes go down to 30 fps and the audio sutters and crackles making it unbearable (it is a rhythm game as well meaning that this would make the actual gameplay extremely difficult to get through)

I want to know if there is any way to optimise the emulator so that it can run better or at the very least not have crackling audio? I would upgrade but 1. I don't have the money and 2. I simply can't until at least my birthday, and even then I don't know if my old motherboard would be able to take a CPU that can handle rpcs3 better.

Please help! Thank you Big Grin
sportster

87 posts 34 threads Joined: Jun 2020
01-14-2024, 02:48 AM -
(01-13-2024, 10:05 PM)meep_nipah Wrote: Hi, I want to emulate using rpcs3, I have an 
NVIDIA GTX 1660 SUPER
16 GB of DDR3 RAM 
which is all good, but my CPU is an Intel Core i3-4130, which is only a dual core cpu meaning, it is unable to easily handle the emulator.
I want to play the iDOLM@STER One for All but cutscenes go down to 30 fps and the audio sutters and crackles making it unbearable (it is a rhythm game as well meaning that this would make the actual gameplay extremely difficult to get through)

I want to know if there is any way to optimise the emulator so that it can run better or at the very least not have crackling audio? I would upgrade but 1. I don't have the money and 2. I simply can't until at least my birthday, and even then I don't know if my old motherboard would be able to take a CPU that can handle rpcs3 better.

Please help! Thank you Big Grin

Don't bother to try out RPCS3 with this current build till you get a new build. It won't run. And from experience, get a build 
that meet at least the recommended requirement to run rpcs3, it will run decently. Look at the requirement here >  https://rpcs3.net/quickstart
M.O.H / W.H.O are satellite terrorists & war criminals.  Exclamation
Poppy & Fruits Life.  Heart