FIFA Street [NPUB30651]
Started by L0WHAWK

4 posts in this topic
L0WHAWK

179 posts 24 threads Joined: May 2023
12-15-2023, 04:18 AM -
This seems playable, someone else play thru, but I'm not a soccer fan. I played until I got a goal. Game Over. haha

Default settings..

RPCS3 v0.0.29-15807-47fcb956 Alpha | master
Intel® Core™ i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz | 12 Threads | 31.96 GiB RAM | TSC: 3.696GHz | AVX+ | FMA3 | TSX
Operating system: Windows, Major: 10, Minor: 0, Build: 22621, Service Pack: none, Compatibility mode: 0

YTvideo: https://youtu.be/FR-82dTtvOg
This post was last modified: 12-15-2023, 07:09 PM by L0WHAWK.

Attached Files
.gz   RPCS3.log.gz (Size: 1.6 MB / Downloads: 7)
Ani
Administrator

4,278 posts 105 threads Joined: Aug 2017
12-15-2023, 04:49 PM -
All your recent threads and posts in the game report section are not following the game report guidelines.
I moved the threads to General Discussion, for the posts they won't be detected by the compatibility updater unless you convert them to a game report.
    Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X,   Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G DDR4 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
     Laptop: Ryzen 9 5900HX,  Radeon RX 6700M,   2x8G DDR4 3200MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: AMD FX-8350,     Radeon R9 280X,    2x4G DDR3 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
L0WHAWK

12-15-2023, 06:50 PM -
(12-15-2023, 04:49 PM)Ani Wrote: All your recent threads and posts in the game report section are not following the game report guidelines.
I moved the threads to General Discussion, for the posts they won't be detected by the compatibility updater unless you convert them to a game report.

This is posted in the In-Game section. I posted a video of the game in action, with the log file. I did not say it was playable. I stated it seems like it is playable and if someone wanted to play further to confirm, then do so..
If I can't post in the "In Game" forum, with "in game" footage, and ask for someone to play further, what is the purpose of posting what we find working or not?

Was it that I didn't post the version of the RPCS3 in the threads? I've gone back thru my post and edited them to include the version I used for each post. I am assuming this is the reason. Thank you for bringing to my attention that I've been doing this wrong and I will do better. Also you may want to look thru the compatibility list. I am going thru the "In game" list from the official compatibility page and I'm finding many post from years ago, that were posted correctly, but have not been updated on the compatibility list yet.. Who is in charge of that?? Some games had all info, but have not been updated on the compatibility list...
This post was last modified: 12-15-2023, 09:16 PM by L0WHAWK.
Asinine

2,060 posts 83 threads Joined: Aug 2017
02-05-2024, 10:39 AM -
You posted a video, a log, rpcs3 version ID and said it seems playable.
All of these things are very typical of playable reports, and its not obvious at all that you were intentionally doing this to ask people to test. If you have the game why not play it further to see if its playable or not? Besides its just a sports game, all you need to do is confirm you can finish a match, confirm saving/loading works, confirm different game modes work.. and once you've done that its really enough. Its not like a long RPG that could crash at any given story moment, all you need to do is confirm the general base game mechanics work.
L0WHAWK

02-06-2024, 01:48 AM -
(02-05-2024, 10:39 AM)Asinine Wrote: You posted a video, a log, rpcs3 version ID and said it seems playable.
All of these things are very typical of playable reports, and its not obvious at all that you were intentionally doing this to ask people to test. If you have the game why not play it further to see if its playable or not? Besides its just a sports game, all you need to do is confirm you can finish a match, confirm saving/loading works, confirm different game modes work.. and once you've done that its really enough. Its not like a long RPG that could crash at any given story moment, all you need to do is confirm the general base game mechanics work.
 I have lots of games I don't play or enjoy, but I have them. I mainly play COD online Hardcore, but emulation has always been a passion. I'm one of four, so I had lots of extras I never played or thought of playing. Then during the Pandemic I obtained a ton of games for $1-$4 each.  In all my years of gaming, I've completed only a handful of games. I play until I get bored and move to the next. Always been this way, as far as my gaming habits. But anyhow. I will only share what works for me in the "InGame", as I've been doing with log files and video. I hope to not be too much a burden. Smile I am making sure to include the log files with each post and a video. Pics can be timed to appear different that the emu runs, so a video works better for me when sharing what I found.. I spend sometimes up to an entire day on a game, testing out each setting. To be soo close and then finally find a setting that gets a game to play, even if it aint perfect... IT is addictive. More so than actually playing the games. At least for me.