LittleBigPlanet 3 EU (BCES01663)
Started by Plexii

0 posts in this topic
Plexii

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Dec 2023
Big Grin  12-11-2023, 09:44 PM -
Hey Everyone,

New to the forum but I noticed this games compatibility hasn't been updated in a while. The RPCS3 build version can be found in the screenshots, this was on Vulkan and no settings except for gamepad config were changed upon installation and it's firmware 4.90. My apologies for not running RivaStatistics overlay.

You can get ingame and it runs for quite a while. Audio does not work, shaders take a while to compile but it got way farther than I thought. Some minor graphical glitches when you open it but other than that the first run was great. It froze unfortunately but I feel like with some tweaks it could go farther. Not too experienced when it comes to emulation I just like to dabble. Upon the second run attempt I tried recreating this freeze but instead I played through 5 levels. Everything was stable, some minor graphical issues but everything seemed to run fine. Unfortunately, that is the extent of my testing I ran out of time. I am also having trouble posting the log file. I get an error saying " There has been an error due to your post data being empty. This could be due to a browser page refresh or direct access to this page. We recommend you press the browser back button and begin again. " Anyone know of a fix? Also PNGs aren't a valid image type? Took longer than I thought to write this post. Screenshots

Please let me know some of this forums traditions and if I posted this correctly or need to make changes.

Thank you to everyone participating, can't tell you how much happiness I've gotten from replaying the old games from my childhood. Can't wait to get my siblings to play with me!

Desktop: MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI (MS-7D75), AMD Ryzen 7 7700X, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 12GB, DDR5 3200 32GB, Windows 11 Pro (GhostSpectre)