BCAS20018 - [ Railfan Taiwan High Speed Rail ] error
Started by Hammerofthe

0 posts in this topic
Hammerofthe

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Oct 2023
11-01-2023, 12:11 PM -
Hi everyone,

You're going to have to forgive me I am quite new to the world of PS3 emulators, I have used Android, Linux and a couple of others but very new to this one. I have gone through the QG instructions and have RPCS3 running with no problems there, I have added one of my games and it runs up okay, but after loading the game after navigating through the game menus, I get this error right at the end (see below). I have done a bit of searching on the forum for any information on it, but I have come up empty-handed at the moment. If I am blind and have missed something please slap me around a little (HA) and point me in the right direction. I have attached the log file as well if that helps. Thank you guys heaps in advance for any help. K

F {PPU[0x1001009] HLE Video Decoder} SIG: Thread terminated due to fatal error: AU queuing error (handle=0xf0000100, seq_id=1, cmd_id=1, error=0xbebbb1b7): Invalid data found when processing input
(in file D:\a\1\s\rpcs3\Emu\Cell\Modules\cellVdec.cpp:403[:27], in function exec) (error=0x6)

Attached Files
.gz   RPCS3.log.gz (Size: 245.66 KB / Downloads: 0)