[Asura's Wrath] unmapped memory issue when starting the game
Started by Yamigishi

2 posts in this topic
Yamigishi

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Jul 2023
07-30-2023, 09:39 PM -
Hello, I'm trying to play Asura's Wrath but once rps3 is done compiling shaders, the game (tries to) install data, then once the process is done and i press X the screen stays black and I have errors in the console (access violation reading location 0x0 (unmapped memory))
Here's what i tried to do:
- Validating my dump of the game (the only issue is the PS3UPDAT file which according to the FAQ is irrelevant)
- Removing the game data, and booting the game with no update installed (still the same issue)
- Removing the game data again, reinstalling the game update (1.02) again: still the same issue

I'm running a fresh install of the latest version of rpcs3, and changed nothing in my settings. My PC is running Windows 11 Pro (build 22621.1992), with a AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 64 of RAM, and a RTX 3080, and my drivers are up to date

Here's some screenshots of the console and the iso rebuilder result, and the log files

[Image: gKMXMtx1Td.png]
[Image: ytitb1kcR5.png]

Attached Files
.7z   RPCS3.7z (Size: 183.65 KB / Downloads: 2)
Yamigishi

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Jul 2023
09-05-2023, 09:32 AM -
Hello, I'd like to bump this thread. I tried playing Demon's Souls and had no issues running it, so it seems like the issue lies with the game itself and not every game (which is strange since it's been validated)
Any ideas what could be the problem?
Ezee03

6 posts 3 threads Joined: Jan 2022
02-01-2024, 07:13 AM -
(09-05-2023, 09:32 AM)Yamigishi Wrote: Hello, I'd like to bump this thread. I tried playing Demon's Souls and had no issues running it, so it seems like the issue lies with the game itself and not every game (which is strange since it's been validated)
Any ideas what could be the problem?

Did you ever solve this issue?? 
im getting it with a few games and cannot fix it ?