PS3 Interface black screen
Started by Ahm789

0 posts in this topic
Ahm789

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Jul 2023
07-26-2023, 09:02 PM -
I have downloaded the latest version of RPCS3 just today and the latest firmware for the ps3. I then did everything normally but when I go to launch the ps3 interface the screen goes black after some of the loading screens that are shown. Then I can see an error in the chatlog saying "F {PPU[0x100002b] Thread (ScePafJob) [mms: 0x00d19b5c]} VM: Access violation reading location 0x1c (unmapped memory) ". I have searched for this error and the main thing people said to do was go to the settings and look for the quarantined item. However I use Norton so the security and privacy page just says it uses Norton instead. However when I checked Norton and nothing occurred using RPCS3 and no item was quarantined. I have also just realised after closing the screen another error saying this is shown: "E SYS: Stat: 'sys_fs_mount' failed with 0x80010014 : CELL_EEXIST, /dev_flash2 [x6]" If you can help me in any way thank you. I am going to attach the logs and some images showing you what I meant throughout.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   The Logs.rar (Size: 2.44 MB / Downloads: 0)