Playlist Creation Problem
Started by jlnhlfan

0 posts in this topic
jlnhlfan

2 posts 2 threads Joined: Dec 2021
07-14-2023, 01:54 AM -
I am having trouble creating playlists to use in NHL 11 for custom music, as the XMB shows not even a single song I can play. Here are the screenshots showing various situations I have tried, but to no avail.

This first screenshot shows my music directory (dev_hdd0/music) without any subfolders.

The second screenshot shows that there is not even a single song I can play.

The end result is the menu for custom music appearing, as it should.

Now, it was suggested that I should create subfolders. what's the problem there? Well...

Here's the same music directory from earlier, but now with a subfolder.

I didn't need to take a new screenshot here because the result is exactly the same.

After that, however, the game realizes there is a subfolder where the music is, but can only read the music folder, so this error message pops up, as opposed to the menu that should be here.

All these problems stem from the fact that the XMB won't show any music I have, which prevents me from creating the playlist that is intended to exist by way of the subfolder titled "NHL All Stars 11 Soundtrack".

How can I get the XMB to display the music that is actually in the music directory, if it was even possible, since I was also told to use an old version of the emulator from May, due to the XMB being broken in later versions?