Is there a way to toggle pressure sensitivity ?
Started by Finikkin

1 posts in this topic
Finikkin

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Jan 2023
01-08-2023, 11:01 PM -
I was trying to play MGS3 with a switch controller but all my presses where too light for some reason (I also played MGS2 with this controller and it worked fine). I started using the pressure sensitivity mode in the pad settings to make all presses 100% but I have to hold down the pressure sensitivity button for the presses to work. I was wondering if there is a way to change the strength of all my presses or if I can toggle the pressure sensitivity button ? I tried to post this question on reddit yesterday but until now I have gotten no response and I am itching to play MGS3.
This post was last modified: 01-10-2023, 09:56 PM by Ani.
N1ew1domy

2 posts 0 threads Joined: Mar 2023
03-17-2023, 04:39 PM -
(01-08-2023, 11:01 PM)Finikkin Wrote: I was trying to play MGS3 with a switch controller but all my presses where too light for some reason (I also played MGS2 with this controller and it worked fine). I started using the pressure sensitivity mode in the pad settings to make all presses 100% but I have to hold down the pressure sensitivity button for the presses to work. I was wondering if there is a way to change the strength of all my presses or if I can toggle the pressure sensitivity button ? I tried to post this question on reddit yesterday but until now I have gotten no response and I am itching to play MGS3.

You could try DsHidMini  but I doubt it will detect your controller as intended. But if it does you can switch it to SXS mode which supports pressure buttons. It's just a guess. I doubt this will work but might as well try.