WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 [BLUS30621]
Started by Kornfan28

2 posts in this topic
Kornfan28

7 posts 2 threads Joined: Dec 2020
09-21-2022, 03:29 PM -
RPCS3 Build: 0.0.24-14173-3581c5b0 Alpha | master

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor | 12 Threads | 15.95 GiB RAM | TSC: 3.600GHz | AVX+ | FMA3
GPU: Radeon RX 580 w/ 8 GB of VRAM

Tested using Chris Jericho's Road to WrestleMania story path
Game seems to run fine, consistent 60 FPS in menus, in the backstage open world, and during matches, drops to around 30 during entrances.
Able to finish a match and progress to the next week with no apparent issues (haven't tried to go beyond week 2 in the game).

Weird visual glitches with Chris Jericho: Parts of his model disappear while walking around backstage, during his entrance, and during matches, however it doesn't appear to affect anything related to the game's stability or how well it can run.
Also to be noted, the models don't look right during the matches (I am not too sure how to describe how they look, but they look like PS2 and not PS3 models). I'm not sure if it's because of my settings in the emulator itself, but the textures used for them do not look good at all.

Even though you can argue that the game should be moved to the "Playable" category, I'm submitting it to the "Ingame" category due to the fact it had crashed 3 separate times before I could even play a match (Once in the Practice Arena, Twice during entrances). These are easy to avoid though, by straight up getting out out of the practice arena the second the game loads and skipping entrances, so while it may not be a huge issue I still think the game should stay in the "Ingame" category until the crashing issues can be resolved, or at least they don't happen as frequently as they COULD happen.

Images below show the menu, backstage open world, and a match, all with the FPS counter

UPDATE: It appears the post-match cutscene can crash the game too, so those need to be skipped too.
If possible, cutscenes as a whole (whether it would be the entrances, post-match animation, or any cutscene that requires a separate loading screen for it) should be skipped. Only cutscenes that don't seem to crash the emulator are the backstage interactions with other wrestlers/the general manager.

Some DLC also does not work without the game being updated. I am not sure which ones do not work, I believe the Online Axxess Pack, Fan Axxess, All Unlockables, Bret Hart, and Superstar Attribute Customizer DLCs are the ones that work since those came out with the game at launch, but all other DLC does not work until the game can be updated on RPCS3.
This post was last modified: 09-21-2022, 04:19 PM by Kornfan28.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.gz   RPCS3.log.gz (Size: 7.36 MB / Downloads: 69)
deathknight67

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Sep 2022
09-24-2022, 08:52 AM -
Does your in-game cutscenes lag? For me the audio is fine, but the animations and subtitles are not in sync with the audio. Not to mention the graphics flickering on wrestlers.
Example

Attached Files
.gz   RPCS3.log.gz (Size: 4.99 MB / Downloads: 20)
Kornfan28

7 posts 2 threads Joined: Dec 2020
04-05-2023, 07:32 PM -
(09-24-2022, 08:52 AM)deathknight67 Wrote: Does your in-game cutscenes lag? For me the audio is fine, but the animations and subtitles are not in sync with the audio. Not to mention the graphics flickering on wrestlers.
Example

From what i recall i had no issues with sync issues related to the audio