SoulCalibur V BLUS30736 - vertex explosion/graphics issues
Started by LiquidBlue

2 posts in this topic
LiquidBlue

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Jun 2022
06-27-2022, 02:54 AM -
Hi, 

I've noticed on the latest build that SoulCalibur V that it has been giving me issues after 10 minutes of play or so where graphics issues start to show up and I can't see anything.  It starts to pop up in the menus, backgrounds, battles and does not go away.  

I've tried Vulkan and OpenGL default settings with write color buffers per RPCS3 wiki with no luck.  

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks. (Log file uploaded as zip and an image attached).
This post was last modified: 07-13-2022, 09:12 PM by LiquidBlue.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.7z   SCV_BLUS30736_RPCS3.7z (Size: 7.2 MB / Downloads: 2)
oldgamer

5 posts 2 threads Joined: Aug 2019
07-11-2022, 07:33 AM -
Im having the same freaking issue as well on other version was bit lagging not too stable but now new build is made worse, I even try to follow the setting requirement on there rpcs3 wiki and and still giving me a bad issue with the graphic on the game..... I don't know what is the best way to work around it but I hope they fix most the game for this emulator
This post was last modified: 07-11-2022, 07:35 AM by oldgamer.
LiquidBlue

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Jun 2022
07-11-2022, 02:31 PM -
(07-11-2022, 07:33 AM)oldgamer Wrote: Im having the same freaking issue as well on other version was bit lagging not too stable but now new build is made worse, I even try to follow the setting requirement on there rpcs3 wiki and and still giving me a bad issue with the graphic on the game..... I don't know what is the best way to work around it but I hope they fix most the game for this emulator

That's unfortunate there is no fix...I'll probably search for a much older build one of these days to see what works.  

I've updated to the recent build and tried turning of Multi-threaded RSX and that seemed to make it not happen or at least not get as bad.  The problem is the game will lock and RPCS3 will stop responding/crash now after 10-15min of play.  It also happens on default settings so I give up for now.  

Thankfully most of my other titles still work without issue.  I'll just have to turn on my actual PS3 again now.  Oh well.