R&C Tools of destruction(BCUS98127) Decryptor not functioning
Started by StarlightKnight

0 posts in this topic
StarlightKnight

1 posts 1 threads Joined: Jun 2022
06-21-2022, 04:45 AM -
The decryptor from planet sargasso requires motion controls to use which I had been using with no trouble on various other points without trouble but when it comes to that first decrypt or section no matter how much I tilt the controller the only input that goes through is pressing x to lock the ball in place.
I tried switching off the motion controls but the nothing changed, I also tried swapping back and forth between Vulkan(Which is what I had been using up to that point) and OpenGL but same thing.
I tried to double check to see if it wasn’t something wrong with the remote but when using the tornado launcher it moved just fine, and like I said before, I hadn’t had any problems with the motion controls before this one specific area. I even tried changing control schemes to see if anything would come of it, but nothing.
I also went to an earlier planet that had a decryptor pad and tried to see if it was just that one are and while the motion controls technically worked there, it really only tilted up, down and left, not right pretty much at all, though that was still more than the one from sargasso, the problem though is that the one from sargasso is required to progress so unless there’s a way to make it work somehow it I am essentially stuck and can’t progress.