Unexpected PARAM.SFO found in disc directory
Started by Modifyinc

8 posts in this topic
Modifyinc

5 posts 1 threads Joined: Feb 2022
02-19-2022, 10:45 PM -
(02-19-2022, 08:30 PM)Ani Wrote: Missing log file

I was certain I posted this in the General section as I was only curious what that error message meant. Was it possibly moved? Anyhow, I have now uploaded the log file as requested. The instructions said to also include the TTY.log, but I noticed my TTY.log was empty, so I didn't include it.

If it helps, this error/warning message I posted about "Unexpected PARAM.SFO found in disc directory" only appears for this game starting at RPCS3 v0.0.18-12921 (2021-10-24) and any newer versions than this one. Yes, I spent a lot of time narrowing it down to this version. Also, this one game seems to only work when I do NOT get this error/warning message above, so only the versions before v0.0.18-12921 seem to work for this game. All the newer versions I tested, and I tested many, give that error/warning and then the game hangs forever at the same place, as you can see in the logs.

This is the last line that it will hang at indefinitely, requiring me to stop it manually.

E SYS: 'sys_fs_open' failed with 0x80010006 : CELL_ENOENT, “/dev_bdvd/PS3_GAME/USRDIR/VEHICLES/VEHICLELIST.BUNDLE” [1]

Attached Files
.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 63.22 KB / Downloads: 15)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unexpected PARAM.SFO found in disc directory - by Modifyinc - 02-19-2022, 10:45 PM