Tales of Xillia [BLES01815] - Sound Crackling
Started by Seyrren

6 posts in this topic
Seyrren

6 posts 1 threads Joined: Jan 2021
01-13-2021, 03:23 PM -
Here is a small update on the situation, it had nothing to do with the Razer Nari Essentials, as i got back my previous headphones (the HyperX Cloud Core) and plugged them in using my onboard audio the crackling was still there, i think that either it was luck or the volume wasn't loud enough at the time i used my speakers, that's why there was no crackle, i mean i did had some 2 hour+ sessions at times with the Razer Nari Essential headphones without crackle as well, though those where rare.  At this point in time i think its either:

A. An issue that comes and goes as the emulator gets updated, i lean towards this because i noticed TSX was either stable or unstable depending on each update RPCS3 had during me finishing the two games, with some builds TSX being enabled was fine and the crackle was less severe, with other builds TSX was down right an unstable experience and i had to  keep it disabled not to have the emulator crash on me, the latest RPCS3 update that was yesterday down right made the emulator crash regardless of the TSX option when the Anime Opening for either games would play. Good thing i already finished both games Sunday...
B.  As i ran out of ideas the only other thing that i can think of is it has to do with me using windows 7....
This post was last modified: 01-13-2021, 03:27 PM by Seyrren.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tales of Xillia [BLES01815] - Sound Crackling - by Seyrren - 01-13-2021, 03:23 PM