Tales of Xillia [BLES01815] - Sound Crackling
Started by Seyrren

6 posts in this topic
Seyrren

6 posts 1 threads Joined: Jan 2021
01-02-2021, 11:34 AM -
(01-02-2021, 10:38 AM)Ani Wrote: Thread scheduler setting only ever does anything on AMD Ryzen CPUs, on Intel it does nothing

In that case it must be either placebo, or i got confused due to trying out to many variations before :p.

(01-02-2021, 10:38 AM)Ani Wrote: Very weird that you'd get audio bugs only on a specific wireless device
Quick search for those headphones shows potential driver issues
https://www.reddit.com/r/razer/comments/...dio_issue/

Oh, that is not the case here, i don't have Synapse 3 installed (the software that includes THX Audio), at least with the Nari Essential it turned out to be just useless bloatware (well its bloatware with anything you might use it with, but for more complex razer products you can only change settings through it, which is why i will definitely stay clear of any of their products that require that abomination). There is actually one more piece of software i had to go through the trouble of configuring with them, foobar, though it wasn't so much about crackle there, it felt more like noise, i had to make some EQ adjustments and set preferences=>Playback =>Replay Gain=>"apply gain and prevent clipping according to peak". But other then Foobar and RPCS3 everything else works fine, PCSX2, Dolphin, whatever media player i tried (SMPlayer, PotPlayer, MPC-HC, WMP etc) and including PC games.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tales of Xillia [BLES01815] - Sound Crackling - by Seyrren - 01-02-2021, 11:34 AM