Why MGS4GOTP has not been improved made since 13-08-2019???
Started by Themevictory

7 posts in this topic
Themevictory

9 posts 3 threads Joined: Aug 2020
11-19-2020, 02:40 PM -
Hello friends,

ButBlamo. I am not being a jerk, I just misunderstood a bit what ANI meant.

ANI. I am sorry for misunderstanding your point, so I am answering now.

Yes, I have tested this game on rpcs3 both back in 2019 and now many times on different builds.
There has been very little improvement so I can't really point on this game as something that has been improved reasonably after a year even I and many other players have requested building teams' attention on this game's reasonable improvement.

What I am trying to say many other games can be played thoroughly. This game is good but not good enough.

ANI & ButBlamo. I don't mean to be a jerk or rude person. I am sorry if I acted like one. I just missed the point. I hope I have answered your question now ANI??? Please don't hesitate to ask if I missed something??? Thanks.

ButBlamo you said: "How do you think it will be made to run smoother? It's open-source too you can have a go at fixing the game if you like and see if you can improve the engine."
You got it! The game is freezing with today's rpcs3 build and the sound is on and off too. I agree with you that it is a free source.
But I don't know how to program a game or game engine or perhaps both???
Maybe you can please be kind enough to tell me where I can learn it???

Thanks for taking the time to answer my request. Further thanks to those who answer me further and help and so on.
Have a pleasant evening!
Best regards,
Themevictory

PS!!! Are we friends now??? Smile
This post was last modified: 11-20-2020, 03:59 PM by Themevictory. Edit Reason: Came upon a question in the end.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why MGS4GOTP has not been improved made since 13-08-2019??? - by Themevictory - 11-19-2020, 02:40 PM