Fatal Error when running Red Dead Redemption
Started by JayTheAwsomeDude

14 posts in this topic
JayTheAwsomeDude

8 posts 1 threads Joined: Oct 2019
10-21-2019, 09:39 PM -
(10-21-2019, 02:27 AM)Ani Wrote: Just to make sure, you're on the latest driver for your GPU? 19.10.1 currently

I'm assuming you get this crash with default RPCS3 settings

That's a driver crash and you don't have a recent gen GPU so it's not a known issue

Install Vulkan SDK
https://www.lunarg.com/vulkan-sdk/

Then edit config.yml with notepad++ or any code editor and set Debug Output to true

Again, you should be expecting around 5 FPS with that APU when it works
Welp, turns out this whole thing was just a wild goose chase. My GPU needed to be updated after all😒. U see, whenever I thought that my drivers needed to be updated, I'd go to Device Manager and have it to update the drivers for me. It said my drivers were always updated. I saw it wasn't. So I took the step of going to the manufactures website and manually installing it from there and man.......it's been 2 years since my last update. TOTAL BS. Windows is supposed to update everything but here I am having to update things manually. Anyway, thanks for all your help and as time moves on, I hope the emulator will be in its most perfect condition ever.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fatal Error when running Red Dead Redemption - by JayTheAwsomeDude - 10-21-2019, 09:39 PM