Freeze and impossible play God of War II HD NPEA00256,NPUA80491 Playable (2018-02-14)
Started by Abys

4 posts in this topic
Abys

3 posts 1 threads Joined: Aug 2018
08-17-2018, 02:54 PM -
(08-16-2018, 11:19 PM)Ani Wrote: > D:/Program Files (x86)/RPCS3
RPCS3 should not go in that directory, likely to cause permission issues

>  Enable TSX: Enabled
TSX has issues on Haswell, known to cause system freezes - that's why newer microcode disables it. Try with it disabled.

>   Lower SPU thread priority: true
>   SPU loop detection: true
Disable those if you're having stability issues, those can also cause problems in some scenarios.

>   Renderer: Vulkan
Try with OpenGL, I've heard it's more stable on that GoW game.

Thanks for Reply.

History:

Copy and paste RPCS3 in D:/ 
Run RPCS3.exe calculating...
Vulkan, Same options only move folder and i pass door. Play 1 min and freeze. (don't know is that copy folder or it was a turn pc and first run RPCS3 - fresh)

Vulkan, (Lower SPU thread and SPU loop detection: Disable)
Pass door and play longer Like 5 minutes fight with boss, die(continue from last checkpoint) and again i killed him.
After cutscene game freeze.

OpenGL, (Lower SPU thread and SPU loop detection: Disable): 
2k fps, in loading, sometimes 30,400,600,40. In menu New game/load... 112 fps  instant freeze.

OpenGL, (Lower SPU thread and SPU loop detection: Disable),Frame limit to 60 fps:
Pass door but freeze after while play like 1min

Vulkan frame limit to 60 fps rest options is the same (Lower SPU thread and SPU loop detection: Disable)
Can't pass door instant freeze" 
0 difference

Vulkan frame limit to 60 fps rest options is the same (Lower SPU thread and SPU loop detection: Disable)
Right click on RPCS3 and run as administrator: 
0 difference

OpenGL and Frame limit to 60 fps: 
freeze in loading menu

Pass door but freeze when fight with boss starts.

Funny is that i can't now fight with boss because game freezes before him or when i land in his arena to fight.
Don't try that TSX because i don't know how to enable/disable.
Find https://forums.rpcs3.net/archive/index.p...98019.html
Adding attachment CPU-Z

.7z   cpuz.7z (Size: 70.04 KB / Downloads: 0)
This post was last modified: 08-17-2018, 03:07 PM by Abys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Freeze and impossible play God of War II HD NPEA00256,NPUA80491 Playable (2018-02-14) - by Abys - 08-17-2018, 02:54 PM