Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator [BLJS10329]
Started by DIO-neko

4 posts in this topic
DIO-neko

37 posts 9 threads Joined: Feb 2018
Photo  04-17-2018, 11:20 PM -
RPCS3 v0.0.5-6657-cecfc5904 Alpha

The cursor on the character selection screen does not work well.
Battle can be done without problems.

HEAD
IntelR Core i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz | 8 Threads | 31.94 GiB RAM
Adapter: GeForce GTX 1070

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.rar   RPCS3.rar (Size: 1.05 MB / Downloads: 4)
Deminating
RPCS3 Tester

389 posts 106 threads Joined: Mar 2018
04-18-2018, 01:11 AM -
Hi,
Did you try Write Color Buffers or Strict Rendering mode to fix your cursor? In some rare cases Vertex Cache or OpenGL could fix it too.
Even then if there are no other issues in the game and the character shows up fine while selecting I'd still say that isn't worth not putting this in playable over.
Unless you mean the controls don't work or something of that nature, which then yes this should be ingame. I'm just asking because the other thread on this game is marked as playable.

Thanks for the post!
DIO-neko

04-18-2018, 04:20 AM -
(04-18-2018, 01:11 AM)Deminating Wrote: Hi,
Did you try Write Color Buffers or Strict Rendering mode to fix your cursor? In some rare cases Vertex Cache or OpenGL could fix it too.
Even then if there are no other issues in the game and the character shows up fine while selecting I'd still say that isn't worth not putting this in playable over.
Unless you mean the controls don't work or something of that nature, which then yes this should be ingame. I'm just asking because the other thread on this game is marked as playable.

Thanks for the post!

Hello, I tried Write Color Buffers or Strict Rendering mode, of course.
I think that it is not perfect that the character can not be selected satisfactorily.
Asinine

2,060 posts 83 threads Joined: Aug 2017
04-18-2018, 05:02 AM -
Playable =/= Perfect
The characters get highlighted and you can see on the left what you are selecting easily as well absolutely a very minor issue that might bug you for a second or two before a match.
I just tried the game for myself and can confirm no GPU settings and even debug settings fix the cursor but it's such a minor issue and absolutely doesn't prevent the game from being played with a good experience.

The game runs at 55-60fps for me as well, since no major issues were reported this is being moved to playable.
This post was last modified: 04-18-2018, 05:03 AM by Asinine.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

DIO-neko

04-18-2018, 05:10 AM -
(04-18-2018, 05:02 AM)Asinine Wrote: Playable =/= Perfect
The characters get highlighted and you can see on the left what you are selecting easily as well absolutely a very minor issue that might bug you for a second or two before a match.
I just tried the game for myself and can confirm no GPU settings and even debug settings fix the cursor but it's such a minor issue and absolutely doesn't prevent the game from being played with a good experience.

The game runs at 55-60fps for me as well, since no major issues were reported this is being moved to playable.

understood