Destroy All Humans! Path of the Furon [BLES00467]
Started by GrantKane

10 posts in this topic
KevinC

3 posts 0 threads Joined: May 2018
05-10-2021, 10:53 AM -
(08-01-2020, 02:17 PM)AptgetGnome Wrote: rpcs3-v0.0.11-10715-107129f9_win64
Intro

Game loads, but once in game using abilities / weapons can cause a very sharp performance drop, sometimes textures disappear such as on cars and people when theyre interacted with by the player, frame rate plays at around 28-30 but with very large fps drops and thats not including the non-existant frames when even a single car explodes.

However for reasons unexplained more often then not the game will 9 times out of 10 get stuck on the loading screen and not even reach the main menu, this issue is happening with both OpenGL and Vulkan and happens even when configs have been changed around, or even re installing the game multiple times, so i suggest this be re-classified as Intro.

Want to mention while it is showing loading that's a fake type of loading that's stuck after the first initial cache, you can hear the menuing if you mess with it and actually enter the game again, it seems like the game loads too fast before the popup screens actually show up thus causing that type of weird issue, either way the game is still playable you just have to memorize the menuing setup if you wish to play when that happens.

or just remove the loading.bik to prevent that bug from ever happening thought you still have to wait for the splash screens so to fix that issue you have to remove the following as well splash_screens.bik unreallogo.bik kalloclogo.bik

and it will now instantly without issue every time load quickly right into the main menu

and on the frame drops they do occur a lot on my system as well when we are in a open area, or doing heavy activity such as the saucer shooting or destroying a building, but I believe the original hardware also struggled with that?
This post was last modified: 05-10-2021, 11:03 AM by KevinC.