2 players in emulator
Started by ceelsoin

6 posts in this topic
ceelsoin
Unregistered

08-16-2017, 03:36 PM -
I've got two Generic DualShock 2 controls and are not recognized by the emulator as dualshock, so I need to use one of them as a keyboard and emulate the keyboard by the JoyToKey application. But would you have some way to simulate player 2 control too, or is there any other way to use 2 controls on the emulator? Because I could not see this option ...

So I do not know if this emulator has already been implemented support for 2 players or not Huh

Thanks
ssshadow
Administrator

2,494 posts 63 threads Joined: Aug 2017
08-17-2017, 10:57 AM -
Right now you can plug in two XInput controllers and they will work (nothing to configure). Support for more options and also configuring controllers is being worked on by one of our contributors.
hamadarody
Unregistered

08-18-2017, 07:59 PM -
Hey i have a problem

I have twin usb joystick and i want to play games with my friend on this joystick
is there any way to play games with the twin usb joystick on RPCS3 ?
if there are please tell me
+ you are the best team for this emulator + iam using xpadder for playing 1 player
and my brother will die he want to play games with me RPCS3 with 2 players on this joystick any solution ? or any help ?
or any update ? or any tutorial ? or any reply ? please help in fastest time possible
PS3EmuIsReal

3 posts 1 threads Joined: Aug 2017
08-21-2017, 06:11 AM -
(08-18-2017, 07:59 PM)hamadarody Wrote: Hey i have a problem

I have twin usb joystick and i want to play games with my friend on this joystick
is there any way to play games with the twin usb joystick on RPCS3 ?
if there are please tell me
+ you are the best team for this emulator + iam using xpadder for playing 1 player
and my brother will die he want to play games with me RPCS3 with 2 players on this joystick any solution ? or any help ?
or any update ? or any tutorial ? or any reply ? please help in fastest time possible

I have successfully setup Tekken 6 with 2 USB PS3 Controllers and it works great. Aside from a pre-loading cached shaders bug which keeps increasing the number of preloaded shaders it looks for on each boot it runs perfectly! It's fully playable, Cheat Engine works on it perfectly and the only issue is a minor character color swap on only 1 level and that's all it plays perfectly!

You can follow this tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBf8w1i8vyM
Then switch to XInput for that games input configuration and then it should just work.
hamadarody

2 posts 0 threads Joined: Aug 2017
08-31-2017, 01:56 PM -
i don't have ps3 controller i have twin gamepad joystick please tell me solution because i want to play with my friend with those controllers on this emulator please tell me
AmirHaikalzz

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Nov 2017
11-19-2017, 02:59 PM -
Is there a way to use 2 keyboards in this emulator?
Werani

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Dec 2017
12-07-2017, 05:39 PM -
Xinput works, thanks for advice PoE Orbs and buy exalted orbs
https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile
This post was last modified: 01-22-2018, 12:44 PM by Werani.