Skylanders Spyro's Adventure [BLES01272]
Started by eoiz

18 posts in this topic
EspeonScottie

4 posts 0 threads Joined: Jan 2021
04-19-2022, 04:51 AM -
Okay so after some further testing I've found that it was actually what a previous user had said which was having the Network Status set to Connected, THAT is what stops the constant freezing, not the PPU thread count. However, the PPU threads DO seem to still matter in terms of actual performance from what I've experienced, having it be at least higher than 2 gave me an FPS boost around the main hub area (went from like 15 FPS to 25-30). I'm not exactly sure if it was also preventing crashes or not, as I got a crash when swapping skylanders one time. I also had a massive amount of loot spawn from a crystal in the main hub area (too many objects appeared on screen at once) and the game froze completely. The only times where the FPS tends to dip are when there's a wide panning shot of most of the level (usually at the very start) or when there's too much stuff on screen. For example, in one of the early stages there's a giant tornado in center of the whole entire area which the camera gets focused on, and the game ran at like 11 FPS at one point because of it. But for most part at least, the game seems to run fine. Hopefully it'll get some better optimizations in a future build.
This post was last modified: 04-23-2022, 06:08 AM by EspeonScottie.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Skylanders Spyro's Adventure [BLES01272] - by eoiz - 08-14-2017, 10:45 PM
RE: Skylanders Spyro's Adventure [BLES01272] - by EspeonScottie - 04-19-2022, 04:51 AM