Why Odin Spehere Leifthrasir PAL is not in the game compat list?...
Started by pitoloko

3 posts in this topic
pitoloko
Unregistered

05-31-2017, 06:32 PM -
As the title of this thread says: Why Odin Spehere Leifthrasir PAL is not in the game compat list?...

I just don't undestand it. The US version is marked as "Playable", but the EUR version just is missing in the list... why?. This means that not every realesed game in PS3 is in the list?. Because I can see a lot of games that are in the list but are marked as "Nothing" (no work has been done to try make playable the game) so this means they add all the game releases, then I don't understand why this game just doesn't exists in the game compat. list marked as "Nothing" or as "Playable"...

Game Title: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
Region: Europe (PAL)
Languages: Multi-Language
Game ID: BLES-02241

Please update the info and please test if it is also "Playable".

Thankyou for read.
Ani
Administrator

4,264 posts 105 threads Joined: Aug 2017
05-31-2017, 09:02 PM -
Of course not every released game is in the list, how do you want me to guess all the games there are and their statuses currently on the emulator, what you're saying doesn't make any sense, the only games there are the ones tested and reported on the forums.

I already made a library page that lists most untested games using GameTDB PS3 database, on https://rpcs3.net/compatibility?l&f=...b&p=14 page you can find that game.

If you want the game to be added you must test it and submit a proper report for it in the adequate area. Also don't assume games marked as Nothing are games where no work has been done to make them work, this doesn't make sense, they're just games that don't work.
    Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X,   Radeon RX 6800 XT, 2x8G DDR4 3600MHz, Manjaro Linux
     Laptop: Ryzen 9 5900HX,  Radeon RX 6700M,   2x8G DDR4 3200MHz, Manjaro Linux
Old Desktop: AMD FX-8350,     Radeon R9 280X,    2x4G DDR3 1600MHz, Manjaro Linux
pitoloko
Unregistered

06-01-2017, 03:36 AM -
(05-31-2017, 09:02 PM)Annie Wrote: If you want the game to be added you must test it and submit a proper report for it in the adequate area. Also don't assume games marked as Nothing are games where no work has been done to make them work, this doesn't make sense, they're just games that don't work.

Ok thankyou for answer and for excusing me my missunderstandings.

Could you please point me to the right place where to submit a report?, and maybe a thread explaining the rules/guidelines for submitters?. I have many more games to test that are not in the compat. list.

Thanks.
ssshadow
Administrator

2,494 posts 63 threads Joined: Aug 2017
06-01-2017, 09:27 AM -
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=174376